**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Wolvie any good?

Jamesm7_Jamesm7_ Posts: 63
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled him out of the feature. Is he going to be available in the future, and he’s not really good awakened. What’s the consensus on him?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    awesome sustain and pretty fluid animations
  • Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Bleeds are ok and having his regen makes him sustainable. I just took mine to 4/55 and I used an awakening gem on him just cause. I like using him. Not biggest damage dealer. Maybe he will get a tune up in future. He’s not a game changer or anything but an overall solid champ.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,726 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Mine is only r3, but i took him against Cavalier iHulk and still did the job. I slipped up, else he probably would have ended the fight with close to 100% health.
    https://youtu.be/ZXa5ZBnBuAk
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    edited November 2020
    If you play him as a horseman with apoc he is awesome and beyond god tier if awakened. Otherwise he is mid tier.
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 145 ★★
    How's Wolvie's regen?
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    His regen is the best in the game when awakened and at high sig. He needs synergies to get the real damage (Apocalyps and Omega Red), as long the opponent can bleed.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★

How's Wolvie's regen?

Arguably the best in game when awakened. Downside is like everything in this game it's very rng based. You'll go 10 hits and and will proc 3 times then sometimes another 30 without seeing any.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

How's Wolvie's regen?

After Blade, Wolverine has the best regen.
    It requires stored power as Blade, but it’s a buff and procs randomly, and that’s his downside compared to Blade.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    If you have apocalypse he becomes one of the best bleeders in the game just behind Nick Fury
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Wolverine is solid
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    He should get a tune up.

Armour break for non bleed champs
    Adamantium resistance - armour break immunity
    Suffer From Bleed minus 90%

Cold sub zero condition and high heat condition activates his high resistance mutation and 50% resistance with respect to no. Of debuffs

Spacial attacks - unblockble each hit garantee critical bleed.
    Each heavy garantee critical bleed.

At 20% health activates
    Berserker Rage, gives him true strike below 20% health ignoring all evade and auto blocks. Garantee each hit critical bleed & armour break on each strike In these time he is also UNSTOPPABLE while hiting on his block. Also,
    His base attack gets multiplied by 3.

& He gets a new costume upgrade according to house of X storyline