**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finishing Act 5. How hard is it?

I've been Uncollected for a little bit now and I've kind of put all Story progression on hold to do Event Quests and chill for a while. My question is how hard is Act 5 completion? Specifically, how hard is it vs becoming Uncollected?

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Getting thru 5.3 is a pain if you don't have high damage champs.
    Besides that if you can do the basics, parrying/baiting, and can play without making a mistake its not too hard.

Just try 5.3.1 a bit and see how it feels.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    5.3 can be somewhat constricting because of the class heavy quest. Having some higher damage champions can get you around this tho.
    5.4 and on, is IMO where the nodes start to get real and become more skill based and champion specific.

Good luck broham, you got this!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I didn’t think it was too hard compared to getting uncollected. 5.3.1 was the hardest chapter in 5.3 because you have to get used to the 50% damage reduction. The rest of 5.3 was pretty easy. The paths for 5.4 were really easy. The only large trouble I had in that chapter was the modok boss.
  • WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96
    Monke said:

it depends on your roster. Pics?

Here's my roster

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    With that roster you are able to clear 5.3 and 5.4 without many difficulties.

I used Elsa Bloodstone (5* r4, but maxed 4* will do too) on almost every quest through 5.3 and 5.4:
    she was my MVP in 5.3.4 for the power lock 1 path and 5.3.5 for the skill preferred class quest, 5.4.2 as evade counter.

Warlock, Sunspot, Colossus, Namor etc will be very useful too.
    Surfer, Gulk, Sorcerer and Gwenpool are not bad either, but not the core of the team I'd say. (This is just an opinion of mine, don't take it too seriously)
    Additionally you could rank up Venom/Magneto/Ghost as they serve purposes as well.

Only problem you could face is the final Ultron though, but that's for later.
    Monke said:

Wrathbert said:

Monke said:

it depends on your roster. Pics?

Here's my roster

That roster works great! Colossus with synergies is probably gonna be your mvp for 5.3, and for 5.4, you can use most of the champs on your roster, and for that Ultron in 5.4.6, use Magneto. Good luck OP
    Awesome! Thanks for the info!
    RaviDavi said:

With that roster you are able to clear 5.3 and 5.4 without many difficulties.

I used Elsa Bloodstone (5* r4, but maxed 4* will do too) on almost every quest through 5.3 and 5.4:
    she was my MVP in 5.3.4 for the power lock 1 path and 5.3.5 for the skill preferred class quest, 5.4.2 as evade counter.

Warlock, Sunspot, Colossus, Namor etc will be very useful too.
    Surfer, Gulk, Sorcerer and Gwenpool are not bad either, but not the core of the team I'd say. (This is just an opinion of mine, don't take it too seriously)
    Additionally you could rank up Venom/Magneto/Ghost as they serve purposes as well.

Only problem you could face is the final Ultron though, but that's for later.

Sweet! Good to know. Thanks for the info!
  • Aur0r4Aur0r4 Posts: 1
    edited November 2020

Hi, I am also fairly new to the game, and this is the first mobile game I have really got into, I started back in may of this year. I’m at the same point all I have left is 5.4.3 and onwards.

Any thoughts on my roster and where I should be investing my resources to help get past Act 5 and set me up for act 6?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Aur0r4 said:

Hi, I am also fairly new to the game, and this is the first mobile game I have really got into, I started back in may of this year. I’m at the same point all I have left is 5.4.3 and onwards.

Any thoughts on my roster and where I should be investing my resources to help get past Act 5 and set me up for act 6?

You can only bring 5* and up into Act 6 so rank up that Sabertooth and Sorcerer.
    Bring Sabertooth or Torch to the Iceman fight, and Torch for the Mephisto boss.

I don't know who would be the best to deal with the final Ultron boss though.