Anything I can make out of these?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
Today was quite rough. I completed chapter 1 of Cav EQ to get the last 400 6* shards I need to form my 3rd ever 6* crystal.

Crystal is placed on the reel. The colorful river of blue border accents is filled with champs good and bad. The crystal finally begins to slow down for my eyes to keep track. Maw, Sunspot, Nick, Dormammu, Ghost, Venom, my eyes are convinced the crystal will roll over to HT. But the crystal stops. My 3rd ever 6* champion is none other than Doctor......!

Strange.

After complaining about an underwhelming 6* pull, while doing arena milestones I realize that I can accomplish getting to 1M gamma spent by the end of the night for that sweet free 5* featured. I work tirelessly grinding arenas throughout the night in an attempt to get the arena special objective. Alas I finally do it and claim my crystal.

I place the crystal on the spinner. I can only help but stare at the sweet Prof Xs on the reel. After taking a deep breath I tap the crystal. As it begins to reach its stopping point it rolls just over wolverine onto...

Annihilus.

Is there anything I can make out of these 2 champs or did all that effort just go to more arena points?

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 897 ★★★★
    Annihilus is a pain on AW defense. I like him, but he is very impractical in my opinion.

Doctor strange doesn't have too many uses in my opinion.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Annihilus is a pain on AW defense. I like him, but he is very impractical in my opinion.

Doctor strange doesn't have too many uses in my opinion.

Yeah I’m hoping for a strange update buff sometime soon.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Member Posts: 589 ★★★
    Annihilus is a good defender, and can be very annoying at times. Dr. Strange is one of the many champions that were badly disfigured because of the bombs that Kabam Mike dropped in the month of March of the year 2017.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    @Terra - some insight/guidance on doctor strange needed here.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
    If bg was in ur place he would rather rank and lvl them up for arena purpose
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    @Terra loves their strange and my 5* feels super smooth to play with. probably not a game changer but I'm sure hell be good in aq or for uc eq or even the mystic cav eq
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Annihilus has his uses. Yes he’s impractical like
    Nova but useful. He’s incinerate and cold snap immune when he has his rod active so that helped me on the 6.2.6 path where there is an iceman and torch and I used him there after on the 6 star path (you did pull a 5 star so your situation is a bit different)

Strange was good before, he’s not horrible now but I definitely understand your frustration. Since it’s only your third one, he might be able to help you in 100% some things you haven’t done. If not that’s 64k points in arena if you do arena outside of that grind to get the feature.