**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next 5* Rank 5

I will have two tier 5 basic catalysts shortly and was wondering who people think I should take to rank 5 next. I do not run suicides so I am not really leaning towards omega red at this point. I just got cavalier so I will be working towards finishing chapter 5 (5.1 and 5.4 explored and am working on 5.2 and 5.3 now) and then tackling some variants (completion of variant 4 is all i have done so far).

I am currently leaning towards Void (130 sig) right now and am not really a fan of Aegon since he seems fairly limited for a lot content. I do have the ability to get Void to around 170 sig if i do rank 5 him. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Next 5* Rank 5 24 votes

Void 5* R5
50%
RaganatorQacobKill_Greyphil56201EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_lit7or7Sarvanga1_Thoye3ABOMBThebombsquad1Blôdletter 12 votes
Corvus 5* R5
25%
shivam1OGAvengerTripleUPuttPuttaroseinbloom39Shannok 6 votes
Aegon 5* R5
25%
TheLegend27SpideyFunkoCharlie21540Black_SwanSaltE_Wenis69Crcrcrc 6 votes
VtD 6* R2
0%
Hold for better champs
0%

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Void 5* R5
    If you are leaning towards void, go him 100%. Dont make rank ups based on anyone else's opinions. And on the plus side, void has some excellent utility
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void 5* R5
    R2 Mordo, easy decision.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Aegon 5* R5
    Meant to click hold. That MODOK is calling for your love
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void 5* R5
    At this point in the game for you with only 1 R5, Ægon's not going to help a ton. Void will be amazing for you.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    If I were you I’d rank up she hulk instead