**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many shards?

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
How many 5/6* shards do you guys make a month? So far this month has given loads of shards so I was kinda curious

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    This month was a pretty good month, so I've gotten around 23,000 so far, but I usually get 10 to 20k per month. I get about 3,000 6* per month as well
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Im in about the same boat with Crcrcrc. 100% master (2500 5*) about 4425 5* from incursions, 7500 5* and 2500 6* shards (UC EQ) and 10000 5* shards and 1000 6* for SQ. So bout like 24425 on a good month and 3500 6*
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I somehow manage to get 2+ 6*s per month. God knows how many 5* shards, cuz I can't even count.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I usually get two 6*s each month and idek about 5* shards. Maybe 12 if I was to take a guess.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Im uncollected and cant explore UC eq yet because im noob. I earn around 15-20k 5*shards (usually get 2 5* in a month) every month and ~1k 6 star shards.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I get about 4 5* a week and nearly al useless
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    At least four or five 6*s a month, I don’t really keep track of 5*s anymore as I’m always just hoarding for the next featured batch.
  • Options

At least four or five 6*s a month, I don’t really keep track of 5*s anymore as I’m always just hoarding for the next featured batch.

Teach me your secrets @Octoberstack
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd say it depends a lot on the side event but I'd say probably 7 or more 5* and
    probably a 1/3 - 2/5 of a 6* lol
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

War season (platinum and above brackets): *exists*
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

My will to sleep outweighs my will to be in a top alliance. That and my trash roster
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

My will to sleep outweighs my will to be in a top alliance. That and my trash roster
    Lmao, underrated comment right here 😂