**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some help with my preparation for an initial abyss run

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi Guys, I was lucky enough to pull an Aegon in my last crystal, and duped him and made him sig 105 right away.
I have been setting aside units for a while now, and am planning to do my initial abyss run over the easy path.
Currently I do not have a 5 or 6 star Human Torch, but I have seen videos of a 4* used against mephisto.
So the team will be:
5/65 Aegon sig 105+
5/65 Symbiote Supreme sig 80+ (I do have doom as a 2/35 * unduped, but was told Symbiote was better)
5/65 Nick Fury sig 1+
4/55 Proxima (to build up Aegon, and boost his furies)
4* Human Torch

I really do think I am going to need Proxima. Since I tend to be a little rushy in longer fights. The only thing I feel I am missing is Heimdall. But do not want to give up the attack bonus from Nick Fury.
Right now I believe I only don`t have a counter for Mordo, but I might just try to power through and make sure I have some extra revives just for him.

At the bottom is my roster, If you feel I should swap any champs. Aegon is not there yet because I still have to rank him up.

Also, and this one is pretty important to me. Do I run suicides when I fight with aegon, or shall I do a build without Suicides and focus on the fury masteries. Is the damage really noticable at 999 combo?

I have been helped here greatly before, and want to thank everyone who will be helping me with this.

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

This would be a potential Non suicide build I wanted to use. I do not have Deep Wounds and Mystic Dispersion unlocked beyond rank 3. Neither do I have assassin beyond rank 1.

Would this work well, or will a suicide build be much faster, if I switch to a mystic build inbetween fights for Symbiote.
  • Options
    ChagaljChagalj Posts: 30
    I'd like an answer to your post, since I'm in the same situation and also plan to do initial clear. But you made a post in suggestions section, new ideas for game improvement. Post it in general section
  • Options
    while i cannot comment for a 4* HT, you need HT for imiw as well, and i do not think he will fare well there. VOid is an option, but i see no void.
    also, heimdall over proxima in my opinion.