**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to r4 next?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
As I wait for the 5* and 6* featured to come, I'm gonna need to rank up some champions to get rid of catalysts and iso, and for level up events. I'm going to try to preserve big catalysts so I'll likely use rank up gems for most rank ups in order to prepare for (hopefully) my Apocalypse and Cable rankups. This is mainly a fun rank up (that could be useful for my account) cuz I don't need any of these champions at r4.

Who to r4 next? 48 votes

Falcon (sig 20)
12%
buffajrLvernon15AssumedNameRookiieVendemiaireRaviDavi 6 votes
Hulkbuster
35%
dangarang122Sarvanga1_MasterpuffLeoZedMaxLeeUnio77Abhro12_3SaltE_Wenis69ahmm474756Gr8TonyStarkKablWill3808aroseinbloom39[Deleted User]BlôdletterMarshMarloSeñor Dude 17 votes
Gambit
4%
Moot4LifeTheInfinty 2 votes
Killmonger (sig 20)
14%
Alex13369RockypantherxEtjamaMikusik1RenaxqqKAYDAYodabolt21 7 votes
Emma Frost (sig 20)
6%
Thicco_ModeŘïdđhįmShannok 3 votes
Nova (fun)
2%
Rouger4 1 vote
Cull Obsidian (fun)
0%
Rogue (fun)
8%
SpideyFunkoBuffBeastlaxtheanaLysis_ 4 votes
Man-Thing (fun)
8%
ErocksSoar2878PuttPuttCrcrcrc 4 votes
Doctor Octopus
8%
KILLMФИGЕЯKill_GreyThe_Sentry06Wooptyfrickendoo 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Might I add that I really enjoy playing Falcon and Hulkbuster in addition to all the champs marked as (fun) already
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It's your choice man. Do what you want with resources. Doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks cause you have to live with the results of the choices you make. Go with your gut.
  • Options

Falcon is pretty good now..his locked on ability can do alot more than just stop evade..hes on my short list for a 6r2

Yeah he's really cool now and a top evade counter
  • Options

It's your choice man. Do what you want with resources. Doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks cause you have to live with the results of the choices you make. Go with your gut.

Thanks man, my top options rn are Hulkbuster, Falcon, and believe it or not (somehow forgot to add him on the list) Sentry. I just love Sentry's animations. I love the other 2 as well. I have rank up gems for all 3. I may r4 all of them!
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

This is mainly a fun rank up (that could be useful for my account) cuz I don't need any of these champions at r4.

You don't need any of these, why do you bother to make a poll then bud? [ OUTTA CURIOSITY]

• Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Rogue (fun)
    As someone who watches sweadah quite a bit,easily rouge
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Gambit
    when you get that apocalypse he will hit HARD
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Only one I enjoy is falcon and I dont even think his that useful as when are you going g to constantly find yourself in a evade match up?
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster for insane heavy spam , power control and hard hits. Your next best choice is falcon. Falcon can even stop the rock stacks on thing.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Nova (fun)
    NOVA GANG! Anyone?... no? :disappointed:
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Rogue (fun)
    anyone marked as fun is an option