**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEED HELP IN 6.3.6

shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys I wanted help in 6.3.6 capiw counter I do have a 5* Ronan but he's unduped so all I want to know is that will he work against Capiw?
And after the Nerf is it even possible with Ronan ?
I need some tips

Comments

• Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    sorry bud, i have no advice for i am act 5er
  • Options
    @DigletGaming Don't be sorry bro it's not a bad thing Being on act 5
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    pretty sure they “nerfed” the CAIW fight so you can’t Ronan cheese.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    I could be mistaken but I don’t think Ronan works anymore for that fight. Sparky, ghost w/ hood, Corvus and a revive or two are some of the better counters to my knowledge
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko Yep I just got that in mind
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ronan doesn't work anymore, use Ghost + Hood, Stark Spidey, or Aegon (w/ Heimdall preferred)
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★

Ronan doesn't work anymore, use Ghost + Hood, Stark Spidey, or Aegon (w/ Heimdall preferred)

He's correct I've been through that fight recently and Ronan would not work due to lack of buffs. I tackled the fight with a 300+ Combo Argon. Took me just 1 20% revive to finish him off if you do the heavy counter sp3 method. And as KD said the other champs are your best counters. If you don't have these then any power control champs will work but keep in mind Cap's glancing.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealthy works a charm, ghost can do it even without Hood, aegon, corvus, sparky are some of the better options. Hit monkey oughta work as well.
    Heimdall's presence preferred. With Ghost, you can only have a shot at solo with Hood synergy.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    bring heimdall on the team, since he has surging vengeance he throws specials from 1,2 to 3, so with heimdall u can survive a special 3 and have more time to do damage by the time the second cycle of specials 1-2-3 ends, i hope u got my point but its like using a revive midfight
  • Options
    @Normax_X Got it bro and I have all these champs you guys suggested so thanks
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Ghost was my MVP especially with destructive feedback, you don't need to slow down. Whole lot of back and forth.
  • Options
    Thanks guys did 6.3.6 it was literally very easy with Aegon + Heimdall.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I think Iceman can also do it, (sp3 will only do 5% damage due to his Armor (I forgot what is it called but the cyan one). Just a guess, I am currently on 6.2 so not much idea.
  • Options
    @Prakhar_82 you're correct but who cares when you have 300 combo aegon
  • Options
    shivam1 said:

@Prakhar_82 you're correct but who cares when you have 300 combo aegon

Just asking for confirmation bro, you know I don't have any counters mentioned above but I thought Iceman could also do it. Cap IW is not far away though.
  • Options
    @Prakhar_82 On which quest you currently are ?
  • Options
    I think seatin once said that he doesn't have any options for that boss in 5.3.6. He should just take his iceman then. @Seatin
  • Options
    shivam1 said:

@Prakhar_82 On which quest you currently are ?

6.2.1 Want to do it with seatin's free to play.
  • Options
    Have units and revives stacked up for a big run.
  • Options
    Oh okay