**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 4 Question

DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Chapter 3.1 in the variant with the kang boss. Wich of these two Opponents should I take(before the boss, spider-gwen or power gain cyclops?)? Team is attached. I could do the spider-gwen with my 4* R5 NF, or with Warlock heavy only . I do think the cyclops is pretty hard.And also, does Warlock’s healblock work on the Kang Boss?
Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    just use sentinel for the kang boss, he’s got incinerate and shock. Also, this is Variant 3, not 4.
  • Options

just use sentinel for the kang boss, he’s got incinerate and shock. Also, this is Variant 3, not 4.

Thanks 😊

• Options
    Go for spider-gwen, the cyclops has mad power gain which makes him really annoying
  • Options

Also, I do know that sentinel works, but I’m just more familiar with Warlock.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Warlock's infection should work for Kang, he only gets rid of debuffs, not passive effects
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Haven’t done this quest but I wanted to say this is variant 3 not 4.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Haven’t done this quest but I wanted to say this is variant 3 not 4.

Got it, but can’t edit it anymore.

• Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Just did this exact thing this weekend.
    I went SpiderGwen and used Warlock heavy- easy win
    Kang- tried Sunspot, got very mad (almost had him beat, Kang turtled until the incinerates ran out and did his 100% heal). Switched to Warlock and bulldozed him.