**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

US based AQ Focused Ally LF 9k prestige player for map 5x5

I am the leader of Infinity Gauntlet. I am have had quite a turnover of Alliance members recently due to Burn out or no progressing toward Map 6 and Map 7 quickly enough. I personally feel map 7 will never happen for my team as the time commitment is to high from the game. I would like to rebuild my Alliance with strong members who enjoy map 5 but don't mind the hustle of map 6 as well. My goal for right now is map 5x5 for a couple weeks and the reintroduce Map 6 on day 1 into 2 of the 3 Battlegroups. If you are interested, have a prestige of 9k or higher , have map 5 experience and are a boss killer then please reach out to me on the Line app zbot34

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I am still looking for 1 player that would be interested in joining my Alliance. If you need more information please feel free to reach out to me on Line
    Just got word 15 mins ago from an Alliance member he is wanting to take a break from MCOC. So I am looking for 1 player who is map 5 experienced, 9k prestige or higher, US based and looking to join an AQ focused Ally. Hit me up on Line at zbot34
    I am now looking for 2 players. If there are 2 US based players of 8k or Higher prestige please reach out to me. Thanks