US based AQ Focused Ally LF 9k prestige player for map 5x5

I am the leader of Infinity Gauntlet. I am have had quite a turnover of Alliance members recently due to Burn out or no progressing toward Map 6 and Map 7 quickly enough. I personally feel map 7 will never happen for my team as the time commitment is to high from the game. I would like to rebuild my Alliance with strong members who enjoy map 5 but don't mind the hustle of map 6 as well. My goal for right now is map 5x5 for a couple weeks and the reintroduce Map 6 on day 1 into 2 of the 3 Battlegroups. If you are interested, have a prestige of 9k or higher , have map 5 experience and are a boss killer then please reach out to me on the Line app zbot34

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 280
    I am still looking for 1 player that would be interested in joining my Alliance. If you need more information please feel free to reach out to me on Line
    Just got word 15 mins ago from an Alliance member he is wanting to take a break from MCOC. So I am looking for 1 player who is map 5 experienced, 9k prestige or higher, US based and looking to join an AQ focused Ally. Hit me up on Line at zbot34
    I am now looking for 2 players. If there are 2 US based players of 8k or Higher prestige please reach out to me. Thanks