**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More 4 star awakening and signature stones for the people pushing for Uncollected Title

SAIPRASAD9999SAIPRASAD9999 Posts: 10
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I feel like there is not enough 4 star awakening material for the people that are pushing for uncollected. this is problem I am facing and maybe some other summoners as well. The 4 star awakening gems{ could be class gem crystals as well and its not compulsory for it to be a generic} could be in the event quest store so that there is a choice for the summoner to choose what they have to spend the currency on. Or it could be placed some where else, this is just my idea
Looking forward to see some 4 star awakening material in the game

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    They don’t need it if they aren’t UC. I got maybe 5 natural dupes and no gems for my 4* when I got uncollected.
  • TeenerTeener Posts: 2
    I think he means that we need more chances to get sig stones for 4* champs pre uncollected. This would help with sig levels and higher power lvl champs for collector and other lvls
    Teener said:

I think he means that we need more chances to get sig stones for 4* champs pre uncollected. This would help with sig levels and higher power lvl champs for collector and other lvls

But you don’t need that to become UC.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I only got one awakening gem before I got uncollected and that is from exploring Act 4. It is not necessary to beat the Collector.
  • GoufyGoufy Posts: 23
    Thats not what the original post was about he was asking for more ways to win them other then explore act four. Because natural dupes are super hard to come by for the heroes you hope to pull. But yet you can pull one thats absolutely useless time and time again then it hits a certain level and stops.
    But it also once again shows the divide of support for players proven and below. And the only response from most of the possible sources is get to Uncollected or shut up because we dont have time for you. Thats why they loose several thousands of players and possible income.
  • @Goufy That is totally what I wanted to say !! thank you!!
    Zan0 said:

Goufy said:

Thats not what the original post was about he was asking for more ways to win them other then explore act four. Because natural dupes are super hard to come by for the heroes you hope to pull. But yet you can pull one thats absolutely useless time and time again then it hits a certain level and stops.
    But it also once again shows the divide of support for players proven and below. And the only response from most of the possible sources is get to Uncollected or shut up because we dont have time for you. Thats why they loose several thousands of players and possible income.

Yes it is harder to naturally dupe a specific champ now but the pool of champs is much more in your favour now and you get 10 times the 4 stars that players got back in the day.

Just get uncollected. It's easier then it has ever been
    Reallly then if uncollected is so easy tell me the exact percentages of how the debuff flare on 5-1-3 works if its so easily done with out spending credits or massive amounts of time collecting hp pots.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I became uncollected with only 1 4* AG i used it on my NF.
    edited November 2020
    Zan0 said:

Goufy said:

Zan0 said:

Goufy said:

Yes it is harder to naturally dupe a specific champ now but the pool of champs is much more in your favour now and you get 10 times the 4 stars that players got back in the day.

Reallly then if uncollected is so easy tell me the exact percentages of how the debuff flare on 5-1-3 works if its so easily done with out spending credits or massive amounts of time collecting hp pots.
    The node will degen you for 100% of your health in 60 seconds and based on classs relationship it will either go up 20 secs or down 20 secs
    So what side is which on the timer ?
    Goufy said:

Zan0 said:

Goufy said:

Zan0 said:

Goufy said:

The node will degen you for 100% of your health in 60 seconds and based on classs relationship it will either go up 20 secs or down 20 secs
    So what side is which on the timer ?
    If you have the advantage it is 80 seconds, and if you have the disadvantage it is 40 seconds.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Goufy said:

Zan0 said:

Goufy said:

Lol flare is so ez wdym. Literally no one needs units for Act 5.1 except maybe 5.1.6
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Goufy said:

All who are going to uncollected with 4*s wait until early 2021
    Because wish crystal is in development
    On that u can select the champs u really needed for uncollected.
    I'm also waiting with 2 5* and 3 4* to UC.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Zan0 said:

Goufy said:

Zan0 said:

Goufy said:

It's correct but 300% fury added for it