**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A huge congrats to Mr Kabam Broccoli!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I only just saw this thread, and it made my 2021 so much brighter! I love this game and the community behind it, I try to put my heart into each and every champion (including Maw) and I'm so glad you guys seem to enjoy several (but definitely not all) of my champions! Thank you for all the kind words, here is to another year of (hopefully) awesome champions!

You have designed some of the best champs ever. Thank you for the incredible characters.
    This includes iHulk, three payments of $1,999.99 a month for a 12% chance at obtaining immortal hulk.
    He made iHulk?

Nah, I’m pretty sure that was Kabam Coop. Who also designed Prof X.
    Who made sorcerer supreme?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I only just saw this thread, and it made my 2021 so much brighter! I love this game and the community behind it, I try to put my heart into each and every champion (including Maw) and I'm so glad you guys seem to enjoy several (but definitely not all) of my champions! Thank you for all the kind words, here is to another year of (hopefully) awesome champions!

You have designed some of the best champs ever. Thank you for the incredible characters.
    This includes iHulk, three payments of $1,999.99 a month for a 12% chance at obtaining immortal hulk.
    He made iHulk?

No idea. I just remember both of them being on one of Dave’s openings for Apoc cavs.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

He made iHulk?

No idea. I just remember both of them being on one of Dave’s openings for Apoc cavs.
    How about Guardian?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

He made iHulk?

How about Guardian?
    Sorry, no idea. All I know is coop made Prof X and Ihulk, and broccoli is responsible for...

Nick fury
    Ebony maw
    The grandmaster fight
    Claire
    Ibomb
    Dr Doom
    Mysterio
    Red Guardian
  • Options
    PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    All the best and thanks for the hours enjoying your creations. Excelsior