**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beat 6.1.5 with G2099

RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
And it was absolutely crazy, I've never had SO much stress and panic attacks in one fight so far!!!

It took 268 hits to take this madman Crossbones down with a 5* r3 maxed G2099 and some boosts but I knew that ONE hit meant start all over again so idk what the results would have been if I had measured my heart rate lol.

Luckily it is overrrr yay! At least the Sentinel in 6.1.6 doesn't have that poison and regen so any champ will do right?

@Kill_Grey Heard you said G2099 could rinse that fight soooo easily, man I got frustrated hahaha.

Cav here we gooo one more! <3

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lovely! I'm so happy for you, my dude!

And yes, Guilly dismantles that final sentinel. Pretty standard fight, just that you can get her combo shields on heavies. But don't worry, because it's barely an inconvenience. You can build her up on Havok. The global node means almost nothing to her.

On sentinel, don't use prefight. You could play slow until fisticuffs is down, then block all you want for safety (plenty armor, then there's regen for backup). Alternate between special 1 and 2 to control his power and bypass the global node. Good luck!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    What do you mean she was maxed?
    Max sig 5* g99 @ rank 3? 🤔
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Jaded said:

No, Unduped 3/45 five star
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    RaviDavi said:

Jaded said:

I see, congratulations. G99 is one of the best, and her stock gets bigger with every cavalier eq released.
    RaviDavi said:

Couldn't wait any longer.

It took a team revive but idc since that was one I saved from last month.

Well that was fast, lol.

Gratz, bro!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Sick!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    nice!
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    RaviDavi said:

And it was absolutely crazy, I've never had SO much stress and panic attacks in one fight so far!!!

It took 268 hits to take this madman Crossbones down with a 5* r3 maxed G2099 and some boosts but I knew that ONE hit meant start all over again so idk what the results would have been if I had measured my heart rate lol.

The fight is much easier with warlock. 121 hits and down in ~2mins

https://youtu.be/ENUs2hbLaKc
    Jaded said:

RaviDavi said:

Jaded said:

I see, congratulations. G99 is one of the best, and her stock gets bigger with every cavalier eq released.
    Yeah, she's gr8
    edited November 2020

RaviDavi said:

The fight is much easier with warlock. 121 hits and down in ~2mins

https://youtu.be/ENUs2hbLaKc
    To be fair, that’s a 6* warlock at r2 (I think?), but I also think Warlock might be a safer option
    Pretty sure that's a rank 2 6* Warlock with suicides. Maybe even rank 3 6*.

Whereas OP was using a rank 3 5* Guilly most likely without suicides, and from the post-fight statistics, without initial rampup.