**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Scarlet Witch and Wolverine Arena updates!

Hey Folks,

Can someone please confirm/deny if we will have Scarlet witch and Wolverine as 5 stars in arenas. They have been shelled out in form of crystals recently but we were told that they would appear in arena too. Been waiting since July 2020..

Regards,
Daksh

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Diksh619 said:

Hey Folks,

Can someone please confirm/deny if we will have Scarlet witch and Wolverine as 5 stars in arenas. They have been shelled out in form of crystals recently but we were told that they would appear in arena too. Been waiting since July 2020..

Regards,
    Daksh

I’m sorry but there’s didn’t sow how there’s wil com there didn’t said arena at all just there wil com with ther com
    Is this Jak? @A_NAZ
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

Diksh619 said:

Hey Folks,

Regards,
    Daksh

I’m sorry but there’s didn’t sow how there’s wil com there didn’t said arena at all just there wil com with ther com
    Is this Jak? @A_NAZ
    Yes I’m jak.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Gamer said:

Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

Diksh619 said:

Hey Folks,

Regards,
    Daksh

Is this Jak? @A_NAZ
    Yes I’m jak.
    I thought Jak was some sort of language
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 352 ★★★
    Early June in Autumn of Wallets
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

Diksh619 said:

Hey Folks,

Regards,
    Daksh

Is this Jak? @A_NAZ
    Yes I’m jak.
    Well my English is a blending of danish so kind is haha
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

Diksh619 said:

Hey Folks,

Regards,
    Daksh

Is this Jak? @A_NAZ
    Yes I’m jak.
    Oh so Jak is your name
    Gotcha
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

Rookiie said:

Gamer said:

Diksh619 said:

Hey Folks,

Regards,
    Daksh

Is this Jak? @A_NAZ
    Yes I’m jak.
    Oh so Jak is your name
    Gotcha
    Not really my name but it far esay to giv me a nick name when putting me one part ect sorry for off topic Hav a great days guys
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

Is this Jak? @A_NAZ

Yes that is Jak 😂

Once you spend enough time in an alliance with him you become a highly trained individual in the language of Jaklish. And slowly you’ll find that you understand every word he says
  • Options
    A_NAZ said:

Rookiie said:

Is this Jak? @A_NAZ

Yes that is Jak 😂

Once you spend enough time in an alliance with him you become a highly trained individual in the language of Jaklish. And slowly you’ll find that you understand every word he says
    Sounds wonderful
    Thanks for the clarification guys 😂