**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The (Definitive) Omega Sentinel Manifesto

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
I know there's @SpideyFunko 's thread for Omega Sentinel right now, but personally I think that's a different thing than this. So please don't take this down. Also - don't quote this without Spoiler. That will take up too much space.

I have spent some time compiling every single valid argument made for Omega Sentinel and putting them on this post.
I pray this leads some Hercules supporters to the light.

@Will3808 gave the valid point that Hercules is simply too boring. It’s very true. I mean sure, he’s powerful, but look at him. He’s only good for one thing: simping. Everyone knows it’s true. Omega Sentinel is, to be frank, overall cooler.

Next, we’ve got a point from @Omega007Haze. They (I’m using gender neutral pronouns for everyone) brought up the point of synergy potential. Now sure, Hercules could have some solid synergies too, but those would be with the very limited West Coast Avengers group in the contest, and therefore could not be remotely game changing. Omega Sentinel, contrarily, has deep ties to the X-Men and other mutant groups. She would be a tech champion who likely synergizes well with mutants, eliminating a potential class gap on the team. She also would likely have strong ties to the Marauders - not only buffing Mr. Sinister and Sabretooth, but also leading the way for Mystique, Lady Deathstrike, and other powerful, desired characters to enter the battlerealm. Synergy buffs for Nebula, Darkhawk, and other robots could also sprout from OS.

Also from @Omega007Haze, as a nano-robot, her capacity for sick animations is huge. They could literally do anything with her. The animations team has done a great job recently. What are Hercules’ animations gonna be? Do we really want another person just whacking with a melee weapon? Let me help you out: the answer is NO.

@TechnoStrain made a good point...her nanotech allows her to control other machines. This could give us a cool robot counter who isn’t cosmic - great for Dragon Man and potential future similar characters.

The endorsement from @KabamMiike. Beat that, Team Herc the Jerk, I dare you.

Then there’s @DNA3000 bringing to the table the important point of a lack of variety in the Tech class. They all have the same utility - UGH. It's a very limited set of abilities: power drain, taunt, armor up, heal block. Look at cosmic champs - there are dozens of unique buffs at this point, so why do we need more? I can't think of a better way to cure this insufficient variation in the tech class than with a superadaptive cyborg. She can do almost anything, leaving the devs with the creative freedom they need to not just make a slightly different version of Warlock. She can have her own unique niche uses and utility. Hopefully not too niche though ;).

Also from @DNA3000 - there are only three female tech champions. That’s less than any other class. You don’t have to take this into account, I get that diversity isn’t the #1 priority, but it is a valid point, so I just thought I’d throw it in here.
@HI_Guys put it nicely when speaking about the Indian representation Omega Sentinel would provide. It’s nice when a champ from your community comes. Even if you aren’t Indian, don’t you want others to feel represented?

@Rockypantherx is an important member of the forums. Listen when they say “So, um, I’m here now. They killed Morgan.”

@psp742 illustrated the potential for a sort of Tech Claire in OS. That would be a SWEET piece of utility - that Hercules definitely isn’t gonna have.

@Crcrcrc said it all with, “These titles all sound like threats.” They are.

@KDSuperFlash10 is the primary supporter of Hercules. Is that really who you’re gonna get behind instead of @SpideyFunko, @Rockypantherx, @Etjama, @Masterpuff, @DNA3000 and a whole host of other 5 stars? They have wisdom. Learn from it.

Please vote for her.
Please.

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hallelujah!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    So much spamming today.
    God help us.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Herc has more excitement in his one chest hair than all of Omega Sentinel combined.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I'm @Qacob and I'm not at all offended I am not on this list.

😥
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Well I’m gonna get burned to the ground in disagrees with this but oh well. I honestly would like for both to win but if I had to I would probably go Hercules
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    "and a whole host of other 5 stars?" you say that like it is a compliment :D:D:D (joke, pretend these parentheses dont exist and laugh)

well written but someone else has caught my eye...
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Well I’m gonna get burned to the ground in disagrees with this but oh well. I honestly would like for both to win but if I had to I would probably go Hercules

It hasn’t even been a minute and already 4 disagrees damn 💀
    i gave you two awesomes to compensate
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I can’t believe I, who was the organizer of the OmegaSentinel2021 War room back in ROUND ONE, was not mentioned in this thread. There appears to be a dispute among party lines!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I can’t believe I, who was the organizer of the OmegaSentinel2021 War room back in ROUND ONE, was not mentioned in this thread. There appears to be a dispute among party lines!

My deepest apologies. But you did not say anything of substance and you are still a four star.
    says the three star
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

My deepest apologies. But you did not say anything of substance and you are still a four star.
    says the three star

says the three star
    I didn’t even notice that LOL.
  • Options

@TheInfinty says he would like Omega Sentinel to win. He also said something about what he would do if forced to, but we're not going to force him to.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Thank you for this wonderful thread! I’m honored that I was tagged. 🙏🏻
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I have a feeling the final two competitors will be omega sentinel and Hercules so we need to convince as many people as possible to vote for omega sentinel.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

says the three star
    Shhhh, let the lower stars worship us. Btw... Who else thinks it's time for a 6*? There are a lot of 5*s nowadays and 6*s have been in-game for a long while.
    YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER MEEE!!!!!

Great argument! Omega Sentinel ftw!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

10 robots
    6 iron people
    36 cosmic champs (highest champ count in the game)
    1 vampire like champ

Oh, yeah let's vote for the robot chick, like we don't have enough of those.

Exactly!
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    We don't have enough Asian characters! If I am correct Omega Sentinel is Indian, which is Asian! Also, we all know that Kabam loves their female characters, giving them **** ton of power! It'll be great!
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Great summary of the many compelling reasons to get Omega Sentinel to the top spot. Let’s make it happen people 👏