**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHO TO R5 ?

shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I want to take another champ to R5 and I'm literally very confused b/w them so want your suggestion....
And yeah I only run max liquid courage.

WHO TO R5 ? 50 votes

VOID ( SIG 100)
32%
ReferenceTexas_11Scopeotoe987FrostyNickelDarkDuelistPřìņče01GinjabredMonstaThoye3TSR6225KeniutekŘïdđhįmEtherealityCowabungaThe_Sentry06AGENT_A7KSAIPRASAD9999 16 votes
RED MAGNETO ( UNDUPED)
64%
danielmathMagicBentonJank39Ab_SamadBluDragonLmaoThatOneMasterGamerXva23shivam1SbkruebEtjamaWindsnrosesdangarang122Aaronc94Sarvanga1_UvoginEdeuinkMasterpuffTheInfintyRenaxqq 32 votes
SABRETOOTH (UNDUPED)
0%
OMEGA RED ( UNDUPED)
4%
ZombieZedd[Deleted User] 2 votes
INVISIBLE WOMAN ( SIG 120)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    RED MAGNETO ( UNDUPED)
    Red Magneto is an obvious choice brother. Void is also there but I think he is fine at rank 4 for his utility although he won't be a bad choice either. Omega Red unduped is far behind.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    VOID ( SIG 100)
    Void is a timeless champ
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    VOID ( SIG 100)
    Void
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Don't take up Void if you're running suicides.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    RED MAGNETO ( UNDUPED)
    As a suicide user u should go for Magneto without doubt and then if u awaken omega go for it, Void is really bad for suicide users, also unlock full suicides or don't do it at all cause u're not getting the real benefits right now
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    edited November 2020
    RED MAGNETO ( UNDUPED)
    Red Magneto is now the No. 1 top Champ in Mutant class close competing with Omega Red but omega needs to be duped & high sig to be best and you need to have suicides on else Red mag is the best mutant in-game as of day.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    MaxLee said:

Red Magneto is now the No. 1 top Champ in Mutant class close competing with Omega Red but omega needs to be duped & high sig to be best and you need to have suicides on else Red mag is the best mutant in-game as of day.

No.
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    RED MAGNETO ( UNDUPED)
    Thanks guys for your suggestion
    I took magneto to R5
    He's absolutely a beast i think you guys already know that
    Can't believe 30 hits ROL winter soldier down
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    RED MAGNETO ( UNDUPED)
    Magneto is just so good and shuts down so much in the game currently.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    RED MAGNETO ( UNDUPED)
    Void is an extremely close second.

Edit: Nvm, you run recoil. It's not even close. If you haven't gotten or used the generic AG from this month yet, use it on Omega, shove every sig stone into him, and R5 him.
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    RED MAGNETO ( UNDUPED)
    @Etjama okay dude he'll be the next R5 i have about 160 mutant sig stones and some generic and i still have 1 t5b but need one more and those t2a as well but I'll do it soon enough
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    RED MAGNETO ( UNDUPED)
    shivam1 said:

@Etjama okay dude he'll be the next R5 i have about 160 mutant sig stones and some generic and i still have 1 t5b but need one more and those t2a as well but I'll do it soon enough

That's awesome! A high sig, R5 Omega Red with suicides is the best champ in the game behind the obvious Quake and Ghost imo.