**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's your favorite outdated champion?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
I feel there is a difference between a champ being "outdated" and "poorly designed". Captain Marvel Classic and Daredevil were highly sought after when they were first released, but the game has kind of moved on from them. Despite his unwavering popularity, Groot has never been considered "effective" so though he is old and due for a buff, I wouldn't put him in this category. Champs like Black Panther (classic), Thor, and Black Widow (Classic) are old but have synergies and other things that make them very usable in certain content. There have been some fantastic buffs to older champs as well which have made them much better than their previous incarnations. Still, there are some champs that though not improved, are fun to play for other reasons. It could be because you like them as a comic or movie character or maybe you like using them for the added challenge that comes from using outdated champs. In some cases you may have found a unique play style or technique which helps them stay relevant in other content. Though some of these champs may possibly get a buff later on, I was wondering who your favorite would be.

Who's your favorite outdated champion? 110 votes

Spider Man (Classic)
4%
Alex13369olegpetrov80326PastorAmericaJohnyBoyGarbageatthisgame 5 votes
Captain America WWII
13%
allinashesNoodes_Ab_SamadCliffordcanOsfan8Hammerbro_6410or_StrongMeebletonSoar2878GiuliameijChobblyTrashPanda12GMAX77ABOMBCosmicQbert 15 votes
Elektra
8%
bloodyCainMatthewmercurych4rnColonaut123Qacobdangarang122Thicco_ModeHassamaMamaPyrda 9 votes
Captain Marvel (Classic) \ Ms.Marvel (Classic)
4%
FabiusBREgretM4Jerk311ThēMandalorianCheesePizzaRed 5 votes
Iron Man (Classic) \ Superior Iron Man
2%
IronGladiator22RenaxqqHemendra_ 3 votes
Rocket Raccoon
20%
MagicBentonheruheru511Darkrider05Lvernon15Thefire13Xva23RamadaabqberSquirrelguyDonDudu2809ArsozEinfachSoThoye3MasterpuffTheInfintyAmnetiescentennialaroseinbloom39anaLysis_skinnybruh879 23 votes
Yellow Jacket
4%
Pancake_FaceSignUpNowFiiNCHOmedennScarcity27 5 votes
Loki
28%
CupidUnidentifiedCreatureAleorThatOneMasterGamershivam1gforcefanX_Factor_AgentTiger360Sarvanga1_Etm34BonzodavidTSR6225FabwiziLeoZedDoctor_Strange19tuba576MCOCHazzaChikelPrakhar_82Black_Swan 31 votes
Other (please let me know who I missed and why they should have been included)
12%
Ace_03NojokejaymTatteredSailDaphboyDenzel116Denslo500TheGrandM4sterMr.0-8-4Woody15Přìņče01SpideyFunkoImGodMFshield456[Deleted User] 14 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Rocket Raccoon
    He’s bad in-terms of utility but he is fun to play and has decent damage
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Elektra
    Elektra's crit thing and sp2 animation feel great, rocket's sp2 is still really nice, and I like yellowjacket's specials and power sting in general
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Loki
    Gotta love Loki's buff steal. I like him a lot.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Don't know if HOOD qualifies for this criteria but i really like him he was one of my 1st rank 3 five star champs helped in a lot back in those days
    Still really like playing him
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I really enjoy playing as Miles Morales. He’s terrible and has almost nothing going for him, but I love his animations and he feels really fun.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Captain America WWII

Don't know if HOOD qualifies for this criteria but i really like him he was one of my 1st rank 3 five star champs helped in a lot back in those days
    Still really like playing him

I like Hood as well. I actually consider him underrated rather than out dated. He does a lot but is often overshadowed by many of the other more popular mystics. I didn't give him much of a look at first, but I began using him as a part of Ghost's synergy team, and found him to be very useful.
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Loki
    Yes i voted loki so everyone did the same hehe
    BTW he's sometime very useful
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Loki
    Loki is underrated. He is not great, and not a top mystic, but he is not trash either. His Buff steal is a great mechanic... I wish more champs had it. His sp2 deals great damage and is unblockable. He needs some minor tweaks to be awesome, but he is still useful and has some cool animations.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Yellow Jacket
    Yellowjacket is fun cause the AI uses specials but dies due to power sting lol
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Captain America WWII
    Out of the list I'd probably go with Cap and Loki. They are both still very usable, and WWII Cap was one of my first maxed out 4 stars. I've actually picked up using him again for general questing as I was able to snag him as a 6 star champion. The nearly perfect parries, high block proficiency, and strong bleed on sp2, make him a champ that is able to hold his own, even if he does have any real utility.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Captain America WWII
    I voted Cap simply because I am a huge captain america fan. But as a playable character I think OG Guillotine deserves to be my vote. I ranked her up as every star rarity I have so I can atleast still play her regularly in arena.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Captain America WWII
    Cap WW2 was my first r5 4* sig 1 and his blocking got me through a crazy amount of content. He’s long since been surpassed by my 5* r5 and 6* r3 both sig 200 Cap IWs but in his day WW2 was my superstar.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Juggernaut should be reworked and his SP3 should be redone to demonstrate his Unstoppable momentum
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Could scarlet witch had been there on this list?
    I don't call her outdated, but still, the way people wanted her a few years ago, they don't do it now.
    she's still a beast of damage, but just, a feeling for me.
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80

Could scarlet witch had been there on this list?
    I don't call her outdated, but still, the way people wanted her a few years ago, they don't do it now.
    she's still a beast of damage, but just, a feeling for me.

Agree! Love when a quest requires me to use my 4* Scarlet Witch. She shreds.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rocket Raccoon
    I still really enjoy using him, animations are super satisfying, I hope he gets an update and becomes relevant again
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Wolverine he is soo good
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    The Hood.
    Very fun.
    His damage output is just too low
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Loki
    His sp2 damage cap is lame
    Also rogue maybe. Her buff steal should be paused while sps, hers and opponent's, and higher attack value.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Hulk because he’s my favourite marvel character