**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

G2099:The best tech champ for LOL Maestro

So I recently just explored lol. I used a team of G2099,Aegon,magneto(who works really really well in lol),she hulk for a few fights and a few synergy partners like heimdall and mr.fantastic.

So on my 6th run,I went up against the maestro and I was using G2099. I knew I was going to get regen at some point so I thought I would do as much damage as possible and then quit at the regen.

Surprise surprise,the regen proced at 95% health. I wanted to quit but I thought,let’s see if G2099 can outdamage maestro regen. One good thing that happened because of his regen procing was that he gained no more buffs in that fight.

So began the marathon. I did some damage,use the sp2 to quit out the healing and build to another one as quick as I could. He would regen a bit but not too much.

At 300 combo,I started doing some serious damage and started to really outdamage his regen. I knew I was going to get it done. At 500 combo,I was doing 25k energy damage on each hit and I was able to get him down at 530-something.

I think that G2099 might be the only tech champion that could out damage maestro regen.

Thanks for reading this long post(if anyone even did read the whole thing. And leave your comments.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Let's goooooooo!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking if there’s wasn’t a timer and no cap one sl hits. I’m sure sl wil do it to but unfortunately no
    But man were you Lucky. On one occasion, the dude literally triggered 3 regens at once. 3! I was using Guilly, and to my shock, his health was going down! This is someone that was healing for 60k health per second.

And yeah, you got extremely lucky that he didn't trigger more buffs. I'm really not sure how that whole stuff works honestly.

@Kill_Grey Yeah man. I was about to say that I forgot to tag you but then you commented at that exact second.

Lol, I'm always around 😜
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

@Gamer yeah if there was no enrage and also no cap on SL hits,he would definitely do it. But unfortunately both of those exist.

Jeps. So sadness I’m wish there wasn’t.

R3 G2099 putting in serious work. I liked using her much more than aegon in lol just because she feels much more fluid to play than aegon. @Kill_Grey

Nice!
    But through side-by-side comparison, who was faster? How many hits on average for either? What masteries were you using?

And congrats on your exploration. Rewards are ****, but the tier 2 alpha are nice.

@Kill_Grey yeah I didn’t understand too. He stopped procing more buffs. I mean I don’t mind. Was just surprised. And with her sp2 spectre,G2099 is really really good for dealing with maestro.

I noticed it before.

Btw @Kill_Grey what does an end game player mean? I have a R3 6 star and all content 100% in the game except abyss. Do I qualify or not?

Idk, I guess so 😅
    Nice!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Something similar happened to me on my alt account. I used her as a 6-star rank 1 against Maestro, and he began healing.
    After 600 hits and constantly aspamming sp2, I was able to take him down, despite him having the regen all the time.
    Got lucky he didn't proc any power gain

Something similar happened to me on my alt account. I used her as a 6-star rank 1 against Maestro, and he began healing.
    After 600 hits and constantly aspamming sp2, I was able to take him down, despite him having the regen all the time.
    Got lucky he didn't proc any power gain

Yeah, that power gain is massive as hell!