**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Questing Team In MCOC

buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
This is going to be a controversial opinion as this game is so complex. My opinion is that this Professor X Synergy Team is the best questing team in the game. (Suicide specific)

Professor X
Colossus
Omega Red
AA
Red Magneto

Immunities - poison, bleed, incinerate, coldsnap, and 90% shock reduction

Utility- evade/miss counter, strongest AAR, Metal scrapper, thorns/passive damage counter.

Synergies
1. 100% special damage
2. Constant power gain
3. Constant regen from sides
4. 10% damage shield
5. OR + Colossus synergy

The regen is so strong from suicides that all champs are 100% health besides prof x at the end of each quest.

My evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTcn-8w3AP0&feature=share

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Can't wait until they bring omega sentinel, make her an extremist mutant annihilator, then proceed to put her in every path in book 2.

How do you know Hercules won't win🤨
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

Can't wait until they bring omega sentinel, make her an extremist mutant annihilator, then proceed to put her in every path in book 2.

Because he won't
    And if he does?
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

Exactly
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    For me it is:
    Corvus
    Warlock
    Doom
    Omega
    Colossus

Not because they have an amazing synergy. But I enjoy playing all those champs and if I have to go in blind, I take this team. (I run suicides)
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

Rohit_316 said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

Because he won't
    And if he does?
    He won't ..Omega Sentinel is already winning in votes .. people really want her and she is an Indian character so Indians majorly supporting her...this game is played highest by U.S followed by India .
    Or maybe just because she is a very very cool character. Even if just judged by looks. Voting just because the character has your skin color or is from your country sounds really silly to me. They could introduce Captain Holland or something. But if he looked stupid I wouldn`t care for him at all.
    Having said that. I also voted for her. Hope she wins.
    We rather are yearning for another awesome tech, TBH.
  • dononedonone Posts: 47
    Which synergy has the regen?
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @donone the professor x + collosus synergy gives 72% reduction to poison damage with 4 cerebro charges. Then you heal off of willpower