**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about aw node 53 (stunning reflection)

UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Node 53 in aw has stunning reflection, which means the stun gets reflected on you when you try to stun the opponent.
I wanna know if the stun is reflected even if the champion itself is stun immune by his/her base abilities itself, eg: Emma, real NF etc.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Stun immune always overrides stun
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    ImGodMF said:

Huh?
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    ImGodMF said:

How does that interact with this node?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

ImGodMF said:

Real nick is stun immune so he can’t be stunned by the node (or any type of stun)

Uvogin said:

ImGodMF said:

Real nick is stun immune so he can’t be stunned by the node (or any type of stun)
    Well, except by the black widow in labyrinth.
    And probably the Thor in there, but I'd have to confirm on my own.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    If you are immune then you are immune Emma in diamond Nick in real Nick fury will not be stunned whole attempting a stun. Like how if warlock places a bleed on a clapback node he will not bleed as he is immune.

Uvogin said:

ImGodMF said:

Can you please elaborate, I'm asking about real NF or Diamond form Emma frost as the defender not the attacker. Let's say I'm fighting against diamond form emma frost on that node using human torch and I parry her, does this count as an attempted stun and get reflected onto me even though she is stun immune?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure it does get reflected and that there was a post on here about that at some point, but I havent fought the node myself.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    I believe you get stunned if you try to stun nick or emma ever on that node (even if it should be on cooldown). Though i’ve never fought them on that specific node, i have fought nick on the “window of opportunity- stun” node and that was the case.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

Uvogin said:

ImGodMF said:

Can you please elaborate, I'm asking about real NF or Diamond form Emma frost as the defender not the attacker. Let's say I'm fighting against diamond form emma frost on that node using human torch and I parry her, does this count as an attempted stun and get reflected onto me even though she is stun immune?
    Yes, if you attempt a stun it gets reflected. Sorry I thought you meant if you were using nick as attacker
    Cool, thanks for the clarification!
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Uvogin said:

ImGodMF said:

Well, except by the black widow in labyrinth.
    And probably the Thor in there, but I'd have to confirm on my own.
    I think thor too. Lol was made long before stun immune attackers were a thjng
    Damn...
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    If you use a White Mag to place a pre-fight, what is the interactions?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Gigantea said:

If you use a White Mag to place a pre-fight, what is the interactions?

You're still trying to place a Stun, and therefore it triggers the node. Stun Immune means immune to Stun Debuffs + Stun Passives. Debuff Immunity is the one you can still Stun with a Stun Passive.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

I'm pretty sure it does get reflected and that there was a post on here about that at some point, but I havent fought the node myself.

I believe the nodes states "when the defender would be stunned" not"when the defender is stunned" which means that attempting a stun reflects it on you regardless of whether the stun sticks or not.
    Just like SC who converts shock and incenerate to plasma even if the opponent is immune to either shock or incenerate.

Uvogin said:

Uvogin said:

ImGodMF said:

Yes, if you attempt a stun it gets reflected. Sorry I thought you meant if you were using nick as attacker
    Well, now that this thread is resurrected, this is in fact wrong. If you attempt to stun a stun immune on this node, it doesn't get reflected.
    Source: Lizer fought Weapon X with quake on this node (timestamp: 6:52):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ux332hfi1o&list=PLHlWPxKfHzX9hlwnbkVHAkNKcpf54-xZA&index=2
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Uvogin said:

Uvogin said:

Uvogin said:

ImGodMF said:

Well, now that this thread is resurrected, this is in fact wrong. If you attempt to stun a stun immune on this node, it doesn't get reflected.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ux332hfi1o&list=PLHlWPxKfHzX9hlwnbkVHAkNKcpf54-xZA&index=2
    Quake has AAR
    Chikel said:

Uvogin said:

Uvogin said:

Uvogin said:

ImGodMF said:

Quake has AAR
    If it was due to AAR, she should work against anyone on that node but in the video it's specifically mentioned that she doesn't work normally