**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It Feels so Good to be ........

Finally, Cavalier! Never thought I would be able to achieve this now, as I only completed Act 5, 5 weeks ago. Haven't even explored Act 4 100%, I decided to start Act 6 last week just for those rewards in the Fixit store, and here I am. Started playing this game in December 2019, became Uncollected on June 1st, and now Cavalier. It feels really good. A Huge Thanks to this amazing community that helped me in achieving this.

Now I can start doing Act 4,5 exploration and Variants. Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Great going buddy... what roster did you use and who did you use for the bosses
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    I am asking this bcoz I am uncollected and planning on cavalier some time soon... how many units did you use
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    LeoZed said:

I am asking this bcoz I am uncollected and planning on cavalier some time soon... how many units did you use

If you take your time, stack up on the 4h free crystals, farm revives and use boosts, you don't have to spend a single unit.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats who did you open from the crystal after?
    I got mordo
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo
    Welcome to the club
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    HUGE CONGRATS!
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Newuser said:

A Snip of my Roaster and Profile.

Thanks!

Congrats but wow dude your luck is sooo good.
  • Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★

Newuser said:

Thanks!

Ghost, quake and doom.. goddamit. Congrats on cav.

Thanks man...
  • Options

Congrats who did you open from the crystal after?
    I got mordo

Thanks. Actually, I opened quite a few crystals I have been saving for a month so here is a separate post I posted https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/235347/did-i-just-steal-all-your-luck-what-do-you-call-this-opening#latest
  • Options

Congo
    Welcome to the club

Thank you bud..
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

HUGE CONGRATS!

Thanks mate.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Newuser said:

Thanks!

Congrats but wow dude your luck is sooo good.
    Agree, I have some good luck with the crystal RNG. Thanks dude!
  • Options
    LeoZed said:

Great going buddy... what roster did you use and who did you use for the bosses

Doom, Quake, Void, Sentinel, CMM, Ghost - All 5* R4. Used them on every quest. On boss fights,

6.1.1 - Doom & Void
    6.1.2 - Quake
    6.1.3 - Doom
    6.1.4 - Doom
    6.1.5 - Sentinel
    6.1.6 - Void

6.1.1 cost me around 200 units (more than usual) as I struggled with the Global Node (No Retreat).
    6.1.2 was easy with Quake, some 1 revive for the boss.
    6.1.3 & 6.1.4 were done item less, with Doom mostly.
    6.1.5 you need a poison immune Hard-hitting champ for the Boss. IMO, Sentinel works the best (3 revives).
    6.1.6 Venom can be useful against the Boss. I had hi but ended up using Void. Boss fight was the slowest fight in the entire 6.1 chapter, used 3-4 revives.

In total, if you have the right champs and skill you can pretty much become Cavalier with around 350-500 units.

P.S. Very sorry for the very late reply. You could even be Cavalier now :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Jr_Stark said:

Thanks!

This guy became cavalier with those champs (I am talking about their power, coz those BGT champs are just making me jealous) while there are people who can’t become uncollected (that’s not the problem) with much better champs and then they complain about how hard it is (THAT is the problem). People have become spoiled and now only depend on the strength of their champs and not their skill like they are supposed to because of all the free 5 and 6 star shards which are so easy to get now (don’t take this the wrong was and nerf the rewards Kabam). And then I see guys asking to increase the rewards for uncollected and conqueror (I was one of those people once and I realised what an idiot I was🤦‍♂️). There is also Lagacy who became uncollected with 3 stars and 4 stars (what a legend). So basically people should stop complaining about the rewards and difficulty of some of the content, sure they can have doubts and say they struggle and all but they should really stop complaining.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Congrats by the way!!
  • Options

Congrats by the way!!

Thank you bud.

Read your previous post, and can agree with you saying people are kind of spoiled (not everyone). I can also see people coming with the post asking for a nerf if they can't clear the content. There are a few contents, where you need some specific counters but even with the right counter, you cannot do it without skill. I have a friend who has been playing the game for over 5 years now and I remember him saying I have progressed a lot in a short time as the rewards recently have been higher than it was in his time. I agree, and I do feel some are spoiled with the free rewards that they forget this - even though this game is a gamble, Skill comes first above all. If you can't do the content, try to improve your gameplay instead of complaining all the time.