**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incomplete Combo or "other move" while combo.

This issue is back again on Apple iPhones. Doing a standard combo (MLLLM) and about the 2nd or 3rd light, my character just stands there. Or during same combo (different instance), around the same 2nd or 3rd light, my character will evade, block or heavy (very fast heavy, like only I've seen defender pull off). I was using Aegon on 30min event quest fights.

Comments

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

This issue is back again on Apple iPhones. Doing a standard combo (MLLLM) and about the 2nd or 3rd light, my character just stands there. Or during same combo (different instance), around the same 2nd or 3rd light, my character will evade, block or heavy (very fast heavy, like only I've seen defender pull off). I was using Aegon on 30min event quest fights.

yea I've noticed that a little bit
  • Options
    It has also prevented me from performing a special attack. I was hitting 3x (MLL) and wanted to do a SP2. My guy just stood there and wouldn't block.
    Just happened with a revived Aegon. Of course, never any compensation for used items when "bugs happen".
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Same thing happened to me thought it was my sweaty palms
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    Happening to me as well as multiple other members of my Alliance. I'm also not always able to block (let alone parry) because the game doesn't recognize my touches all of the time. This is costing us revives and potions constantly now.