**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcement Book 2 (Act 7)

Hello.
Book 2 starts on December 9, when will the announcement post be available?
This is something special for mcoc players, so we don't want to find out all information about 2 days before the start.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Absolutely no doubt it will be after Cyber Weekend deals. If they announced it before and people felt underwhelmed it might cause them to spend less, so there is no doubt in my mind it will be after that weekend.

My guess is that Wednesday after Cyber Weekend which would be a week before the release

yup, can't announce it before cyber weekend
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    Still nothing.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    December 2nd would be my guess
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    Duo_Kulio said:

Still nothing.

What are you expecting? They don't announce stuff for the next update this early. It's a very clear obvious history.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    I don’t know how some expect these announcements to come before cyber weekend is done. It’s just not gonna happen
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Absolutely no doubt it will be after Cyber Weekend deals. If they announced it before and people felt underwhelmed it might cause them to spend less, so there is no doubt in my mind it will be after that weekend.

My guess is that Wednesday after Cyber Weekend which would be a week before the release

Yeah, either way round it’d decrease sales, if rewards suck people won’t spend because they aren’t happy, if rewards are insane they won’t spend as much because they’ll value stuff a bit less