Thing unstoppable

With 15 rock stacks I've noticed thing isn't going unstoppable when struck this is happening in aq. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Are you getting hit after getting 15 rock stacks?
  • MrJbubbmanMrJbubbman Posts: 12
    Yes
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 2,963 ★★★★★
    Against who?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,291 ★★★★★
    are you slowed?
  • War_BirdWar_Bird Posts: 174 ★★★
    I don’t play Thing often so correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t he go Unstoppable “after” 15 Rock stacks, not at 15 Rock Stacks?
    I was fighting nebula in aq map 3, trying to post video but format isn't allowed on here. Just a simple basic fight
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,811 ★★★★★
    Upload it to YouTube

I was fighting nebula in aq map 3, trying to post video but format isn't allowed on here. Just a simple basic fight

you need to upload to youtube, then post a link.
    hopefully this works.
  • FintechFintech Posts: 88

hopefully this works.

I don't see an issue with your fight, he only goes unstoppable if he gets hit while he has 15 or more stacks. Blocked attacks will not trigger unstoppable
    Just for clarification if I'm at or above 15 stacks I have to take a direct hit not block to go unstoppable?
    I'm pretty sure that I've fought thing with 15 rock stacks and even though he block my hit he went unstoppable
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 25,900 ★★★★★
    Too much Block.

I'm pretty sure that I've fought thing with 15 rock stacks and even though he block my hit he went unstoppable

if that happened you could not get over 15 stacks, because part of the unstoppable is you lose stacks.

You can see in this video at :40 second mark that when he parries with 15 stacks he does not gain unstoppable.
    Ok cool guys thanks I will trust your judgement and carry on