**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can't login to MCOC on my iPad

So for a little more than a week I haven't been able to login onto my iPad (except for one time for some reason it allowed me). I have been getting the 'Failed to login. Cannot connect to the network. Please check your connection and try again.' I have tried different SSID's and have not worked.

I've been playing on android emulator on my PC like a few days ago because I didn't want to get kicked from my alliance and I really wanted to play.

Comments

• Also have tried reinstalling the game but such effort proved to be futile.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Lol get banned
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    U do know emulators r banned right?
  • I didn't know that, I only used it after of 5 days of it being able to login. I mean I used an app called "blue stacks" and it doesn't modify the game in anyway. Anywho, I guess I'll stop using it. I'm just hoping a kabam person sees this,
  • TidesteelTidesteel Posts: 1
    Having same problems since Monday this week. Getting same message. Any help?
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    Look my best suggestions is log off the emulator and reset your ipad and reinstall the game once the game is on you need to hit the continue game button so you get the same account if you press the new game button you account will be erase so I know the alliance you need to be active but is better to be kick from an alliance than ban from game I'm not sure why emulator are not allow but I seen many getting kick from game cause emulator