stun reflect

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★
edited November 22 in Strategy and Tips
so i used to take the stun reflect node for a while and discovered it sometimes crosses how the earlier nodes have worked

like you can't get stun mid special but that happens on stun reflect
and even passive stun is reflected

but is it true that you can totally shutdown the node with AAR?
I can't find a quake video on stun reflect
though someone in my bg said they tried killing dragonman with magneto and it worked once magnetism was up
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★
    also if someone has quaked any champ on stun reflect and has a video can they show me?
  • FaseehFaseeh Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    edited November 22
    With magneto, it works in a good rng way. Once the cooldown on stun reflect is over it doesn't come back up. If your rng is good it doesn't come back but if your rng is **** it returns
    WIth quake i think if the concussion is up when the cooldown ends u can bypass it. But the ai is coded to be aggressive af during that time kinda like masochism. SO fingers crossed
  • ThunderGodThunderGod Posts: 249 ★★
    You're mixing up nodes

You can turn off "window of opportunity stun" with quake if you time concussion right after the first cycle of window of opportunity of stun, once it comes back.

As far as stunning reflection is concerned, no you can't quake it, only way to bypass the node is through AAR consistently applied throughout the fight (like with mags, that's also 70% so tell your friend that there was a 30% chance he would have gotten stunned) or through applying poison/incinerate.
    Aftershock concussion will come *after* stun is applied, so yeah don't quake it.
    If you have a supremely passive AI, might just work, not worth it.
    That node is not too difficult to work with now due to stun vulnerability
  • IWCIWC Posts: 82
    There's no way that you can Quake that node in AW - regardless of whether its stun debuff or passive (so Doom doesn't work either).

Some strategy involve -
    Human Torch/Sunspot to deal incineration so that you can parry during the opening;
    NF who is basically stun immune in his second state.

It depends on the champion that you are facing.
    It's a tough node if you are not used to it; so you may need to spend some potions practicing on it.
    IWC said:

There's no way that you can Quake that node in AW - regardless of whether its stun debuff or passive (so Doom doesn't work either).

Some strategy involve -
    Human Torch/Sunspot to deal incineration so that you can parry during the opening;

It's a tough node if you are not used to it; so you may need to spend some potions practicing on it.

no the incinerate thing is only on the mini boss node. i was talking more about path9

You're mixing up nodes

(like with mags, that's also 70% so tell your friend that there was a 30% chance he would have gotten stunned)

so if I use falcon AAR with his lock on will he be able to shutdown stun reflect during that time?
    @ThunderGod

IWC said:

Some strategy involve -

no the incinerate thing is only on the mini boss node. i was talking more about path9
    If ur talking abt path 9 then my 2nd post above can work

You're mixing up nodes

(like with mags, that's also 70% so tell your friend that there was a 30% chance he would have gotten stunned)

so if I use falcon AAR with his lock on will he be able to shutdown stun reflect during that time?
    @ThunderGod
    @Amazing_Demon05 unfortunately no. Falcon shuts down, Defensive AA. Stun reflect happens when the defender is *attacking* you, which classifies as an offensive ability.
    (Since you'll be blocking and the defender is attacking you at the time of party)