Possible Falcon Bug

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 386 ★★
edited November 22 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I took my 5 star Falcon into LOL today to test him out, and I noticed that even when Falcon was locked on, Red Hulk and Star-lord were still evading.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Red Hulk and Star-lord weren't enraged yet

Edit: Is this happening to anyone else? I tried it again to get a video, but they're not evading anymore

Comments

  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 1,927 ★★★★
    The abyss evade can only be prevented by true accuracy and possibly true strike
  • If the opponent ability accuracy is above 100%, the evade can still happen, as lock on only reduces defensive ability accuracy by 100%
  • Brack1984Brack1984 Posts: 97
    I had this happen in a war fight against night crawler. No ability accuracy increase either. I locked on And took him down to half health just fine with no evades. Then I revived and tried again only to have him evade more frequently. Was able to get him down but yeah, became a pain.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 386 ★★
    edited November 22
    HI_guys said:

    The abyss evade can only be prevented by true accuracy and possibly true strike

    This was in lol, not abyss

    If the opponent ability accuracy is above 100%, the evade can still happen, as lock on only reduces defensive ability accuracy by 100%

    There was extra ability accuracy in the fight
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 126
    There is no counter for LOL evade.
    Even heroes with true strike have chance for opponent to evade.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 4,922 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

    The abyss evade can only be prevented by true accuracy and possibly true strike

    Bashlord said:

    There is no counter for LOL evade.
    Even heroes with true strike have chance for opponent to evade.

    The only counter to labyrinth evade is slow debuff. I have tested quite extensively, and that is the only effect that truly disables it.
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Kabam Miike once said, nothing can prevent evade in LoL. Ghost's guaranteed crit, true strike and now Falcon's lock on are not supposed to stop it from happening. If it can, then it is not intended.
    I know it sounds stupid but yeah, the first sentence of my comment is what Miike said.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 4,922 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    The abyss evade can only be prevented by true accuracy and possibly true strike

    Bashlord said:

    There is no counter for LOL evade.
    Even heroes with true strike have chance for opponent to evade.

    The only counter to labyrinth evade is slow debuff. I have tested quite extensively, and that is the only effect that truly disables it.
    Lol, people who disagree think I'm lying, huh?
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 386 ★★
    TRONG94 said:

    Kabam Miike once said, nothing can prevent evade in LoL. Ghost's guaranteed crit, true strike and now Falcon's lock on are not supposed to stop it from happening. If it can, then it is not intended.
    I know it sounds stupid but yeah, the first sentence of my comment is what Miike said.

    Great, good to know
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 1,927 ★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

    Kabam Miike once said, nothing can prevent evade in LoL. Ghost's guaranteed crit, true strike and now Falcon's lock on are not supposed to stop it from happening. If it can, then it is not intended.
    I know it sounds stupid but yeah, the first sentence of my comment is what Miike said.

    I explored LOL and not once did anyone evade when I had truestrike on. The evades were from me trying to start a combo without truestrike.

    Not sur what's up
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 1,927 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    The abyss evade can only be prevented by true accuracy and possibly true strike

    Bashlord said:

    There is no counter for LOL evade.
    Even heroes with true strike have chance for opponent to evade.

    The only counter to labyrinth evade is slow debuff. I have tested quite extensively, and that is the only effect that truly disables it.
    Lol, people who disagree think I'm lying, huh?
    Man you gotta stop worrying about the disagrees. Also truestrike from * cough* Aegon * COugh* works
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 4,922 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    HI_guys said:

    The abyss evade can only be prevented by true accuracy and possibly true strike

    Bashlord said:

    There is no counter for LOL evade.
    Even heroes with true strike have chance for opponent to evade.

    The only counter to labyrinth evade is slow debuff. I have tested quite extensively, and that is the only effect that truly disables it.
    Lol, people who disagree think I'm lying, huh?
    Man you gotta stop worrying about the disagrees. Also truestrike from * cough* Aegon * COugh* works
    I've heard of people with aegon getting evaded in labyrinth even with the true accuracy up.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 158
    Night Trasher can ignore it.
Sign In or Register to comment.