**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to defeat this guy

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,
I was talking about Hawkeye in 5.1.4.
I can't defeat him having
4* silver max,havok max,quake max
5*R3 doom, gwenpool.
I had used boosts but still I can't defeat him
Please tell ur suggestions.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Barani7da said:

Hey guys,
    I was talking about Hawkeye in 5.1.4.
    I can't defeat him having
    4* silver max,havok max,quake max
    5*R3 doom, gwenpool.
    I had used boosts but still I can't defeat him
    Please tell ur suggestions.

Don't try to dex his specials, just block everything. Since Life Transfer is up you can heal everything by hitting hard enough and play aggressive.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think this is a matter of skill. You need to practice more. In the meantime, focus on content you can do.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Ok so I'm glad to find a post I can contribute to. I recently finished 5.1.4.

The main idea is just keep hitting like your life depends on it. For Hawkeye especially, try to bait his special one. The first hit is unblockable, so make sure you dodge back for that. Like @RaviDavi said, don't try to dex, it's better to block, just to be on the safe side. Try to use your harder hitting champs, Havok maybe. I don't have much experience with your champs, so someone else can supply a better insight on that. However, you can't beat good ol' class advantage.

Also, there's no point in trying to use high health champs for this quest, because life transfer deals damage on percentage, so your best bet is taking heavy hitting and heavy critting champs. Focus your roster entirely on offence.

This is one of the easier quests, so if you lose a lotta health in the first few fights, feel free to start over. If you do use boosts, health boost won't help. Remember hit hard and hit as much as possible.

Good luck, cuz it just gets harder lol. 5.1.6 was a nightmare for me. Wish you all the best to becoming Uncollected.

Hope I helped.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020

The main idea is just keep hitting like your life depends on it. For Hawkeye especially, try to bait his special one. The first hit is unblockable, so make sure you dodge back for that. Like @RaviDavi said, don't try to dex, it's better to block, just to be on the safe side. Try to use your harder hitting champs, Havok maybe. I don't have much experience with your champs, so someone else can supply a better insight on that. However, you can't beat good ol' class advantage.

Also, there's no point in trying to use high health champs for this quest, because life transfer deals damage on percentage, so your best bet is taking heavy hitting and heavy critting champs. Focus your roster entirely on offence.

This is one of the easier quests, so if you lose a lotta health in the first few fights, feel free to start over. If you do use boosts, health boost won't help. Remember hit hard and hit as much as possible.

Good luck, cuz it just gets harder lol. 5.1.6 was a nightmare for me. Wish you all the best to becoming Uncollected.

Hope I helped.

There's no unblockable node there?

Also Doctor Doom will be a beast for this quest. All champions with high chance to crit or with very strong special attacks will be enjoyable.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Don't use people who rely on debuffs use someone who hits hard and with your champs you should easily be able to do it
  • Options
    RaviDavi said:

Hope I helped.

There's no unblockable node there?

Also Doctor Doom will be a beast for this quest. All champions with high chance to crit or with very strong special attacks will be enjoyable.
    No doom is waste for this
    When the defender touch sp2 I had used sp1
    He doesn't power gain but the defender gained power to sp3
    He gains but half of the bar only
  • Options

I think this is a matter of skill. You need to practice more. In the meantime, focus on content you can do.

Dude I had completed that 3 hrs after ur text
  • Options
    Gardener said:

Don't use people who rely on debuffs use someone who hits hard and with your champs you should easily be able to do it

Can u explain it as understandable?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    This might sound really basic but practice baiting specials and fighting higher health opponents in the monthly event quest and side quest. You’ll get there eventually.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

This might sound really basic but practice baiting specials and fighting higher health opponents in the monthly event quest and side quest. You’ll get there eventually.

I defeated that quest😎
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Will3808 said:

I defeated that quest😎
    That's great!!!