**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can't I rank 4 my 5* champ

The_lokeshhhh05The_lokeshhhh05 Posts: 150
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

As you guys can see I have loads of basic t4 catalyst yet when I want to upgrade my captain sparkles it showing u need one more catalyst. I don't know it's a bug or I need something to unlock it. Can anyone suggest what's wrong?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Your level is too low to hold 6x T4B catalysts. Better use some XP boosts and run act 4.
  • Yes, you need to reach a higher Summoner Level in order for your allowed Cat Inventory to hold a higher number of Cats to use for Rankups (without overflowing into Stash).

Real problem seems to be the increased widespread availability to get 5* and 6* champs nowadays and their high level Cats without actually having played the game long enough yet.

I assume this is a 2nd (alternate) account, otherwise why haven’t you been able to get higher than Level 36 on it yet if playing for almost 2.5 years already.
  • Yes, you need to reach a higher Summoner Level in order for your allowed Cat Inventory to hold a higher number of Cats to use for Rankups (without overflowing into Stash).

Real problem seems to be the increased widespread availability to get 5* and 6* champs nowadays and their high level Cats without actually having played the game long enough yet.

I assume this is a 2nd (alternate) account, otherwise why haven’t you been able to get higher than Level 36 on it yet if playing for almost 2.5 years already.

Haha you are right this is my 2nd account, I have been cavilier in my main account. However I didn't realized that I need to be level 40 in this account to rank up.thanks for letting me know