**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are the chances that buff stealing will eventually include passives? (Rogue, Loki, and beyond)

Subject line pretty much says it all. In the grand scheme of tune ups, Rogue and Loki wouldn't need major changes. If their buff stealing could steal passives (with the exception of unstoppable), then both of them would be instantly improved, and by quite a bit. So many characters in the game use passive buffs now, their stealing mechanics would be very helpful when fighting newer champs. They wouldn't become so overly powerful that they break the game, but I feel like both characters (especially Loki) would be bumped to a level of playability which would make them much more enjoyable to play.

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Passives were designed so that they can't be stolen, nullified, or be affected by any external modifiers (afaik)..
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    First thing Passive and Buffs and different. There's nothing like passive buffs.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Yeah, passive buffs and debuffs are designed differently. They cant be nullified or stolen or in debuffs case purified or shrugged off. I would suggest going a different route for a Rogue Tuneup. As for Loki, its my opinion he needs an update. Dont know if anyone else agrees
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 493 ★★★
    Fair points about the differences between passives and buffs. Even so, maybe both champs can be updated to get more out of their special abilities. I agree with Shock29 as well. I would love to see Loki get a complete update. Rogue could keep the buff steal, but just have the duration last a bit longer, but for Loki that entire mechanic can be changed to something else.