**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Osfan8 said:

DNA3000 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Just for arguments sake, if you want to pass me your Skill, I'll R3 my Elsa. ;)

See there... i myself would r3 Elsa dude bc she’s fun to play and enjoyable... even tho she’s not the greatest she’s good enough and rlly fun... see I’m not looking for the best of the best, but elektra or squirrel girl cmon man be realistic.... what does ur six star roster look like can u show pictures of it so I can see
    My response might not sit with you right, but if I wanted Thronebreaker bad enough, the only one I wouldn't R3 is Ant-Man.
    I would be hard pressed to justify taking up Cap WWII.
    I’d have a bigger issue with r3 Kingpin than Cap WW2 but then 4* WW2 was my first r5 and my workhorse for a long time.
    Kingpin isn't half bad. Unblockable Heavy comes in handy. If you keep an L1 on at all times, then Black ISO adds to Damage. Rage kicks in to eat Debuffs. Decent L2.
    I don’t enjoy using him at all but the beauty of this game is that there are a LOT of different champs that play very differently. Everyone is allowed to rank who they like. One of my favorite skill champs is Masacre, he’s not overly popular except as a synergy partner for Domino but I’d rather use Masacre without Domino than Domino without Masacre.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

Osfan8 said:

DNA3000 said:

Kaloco15 said:

See there... i myself would r3 Elsa dude bc she’s fun to play and enjoyable... even tho she’s not the greatest she’s good enough and rlly fun... see I’m not looking for the best of the best, but elektra or squirrel girl cmon man be realistic.... what does ur six star roster look like can u show pictures of it so I can see
    My response might not sit with you right, but if I wanted Thronebreaker bad enough, the only one I wouldn't R3 is Ant-Man.
    I’d have a bigger issue with r3 Kingpin than Cap WW2 but then 4* WW2 was my first r5 and my workhorse for a long time.
    Kingpin isn't half bad. Unblockable Heavy comes in handy. If you keep an L1 on at all times, then Black ISO adds to Damage. Rage kicks in to eat Debuffs. Decent L2.
    I don’t enjoy using him at all but the beauty of this game is that there are a LOT of different champs that play very differently. Everyone is allowed to rank who they like. One of my favorite skill champs is Masacre, he’s not overly popular except as a synergy partner for Domino but I’d rather use Masacre without Domino than Domino without Masacre.

I like Massacre. Keep them burns up. :)
    Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

🤦‍♂️ bro you have better six stars overall than I do with ab half the amount of champs I have... see what I mean when I say rng is evil... lol I’m less than a quarter away from a tech t5cc I’d be the happiest man in the world with a. R3 AWAKENED warlock dude... u have two amazing champs awakened and torch and supreme and Elsa who don’t need awakening whatsoever...
    I've had fair luck, for sure. My point was if I didn't, I'd do the best I could with what I had and earn more later.
    Also can u tell me ur IGN so I can see what ur account looks like?
    I'm at 1.1 Mil Rating. That's about all I'm going to share. As for your previous comment, that's kind of moot. If you've completed all the content then nothing can help you because you've done it all. You might as well just Rank anything. This idea that a 5* Max is just as good is really not the point. The point is you need an R3 to get the Title. Not forever and ever for every need in the future. TBH, whether you use it or wait is up to you, but you have an option I would consider.
    First off why won’t u share ur ign that makes no sense... also how do u only have that many six stars and such a low rating I just hit a 900k rating and have twice as many six stars as you?No it isn’t moot... I’m in a high tier war ally and I want good champs for that mainly to help my ally out and climb the brackets even more... and also to prep for the future mainly dude if you don’t have all the content done and you aren’t in a competitive ally ( which I’m only assuming ur not cuz you won’t even tell me ur ign) it’s kinda hard for you to have an opinion one why or what someone should rank... ur speaking for urself constantly and that’s ur opinion based off how u like to play the game and where ur at
    Why are you set on my IGN? I retired for 4 or 5 months some time ago, and really only built the 6* Roster I have after I came back. I had one when I retired. Look, it's up to you who you Rank. It's my personal opinion that people are too selective. Take it for what it's worth.
    Just bc I’d like to see ur profile outta curiosity dude it’s not a big deal why don’t u wanna share it... cmon let me know what it is so I can see I’m not tryna call u out on anything I just wanna see it... I can see why you think people are too selective but like u just said you retired for a little dude and don’t seem to be playing that hardcore or competitively... so what ur looking for outta the game as a whole and when ranking up 6 stars with the rarest resource in the game will differ greatly from someone like mine
    What I'm looking for out of the game is the same as anyone else. It's pretty simple. You either want to be Thronebreaker, or you don't mind waiting. That's about it. You can either Rank something you have or wait for socially-acceptable options. Makes no difference to me. Lol.
    Lol socially acceptable is what ur looking at it as... I’m looking at it in terms of who I’ll get the most out of using a rare resource on 😂 dude it’s simple like I just stated... ur playing in a lax and nonchalant manner and I’m playing more seriously and am focusing on competitive ally type stuff... it’s okay to have differing opinions but you always just say what you’d do based off how u play the game and never take into consideration more realistic and serious players options and thought process... so can I get ur IGN now bro I don’t get why ur hesitant there’s absolutely nothing I can do with that info in any way to harm you... I just wanna see what ur profile looks like outta curiosity
    I'd be willing to bet if you gave a list of Champs you consider worth it, they'd be the same ones everyone else calls worth it. Give or take a preference or two.
  • SadalSadal Posts: 93
    Kaloco15 said:

Sadal said:

@Kaloco14 throne breaker is most likely going to have ags for 6 stars in the cash deals somewhere....

???? You really think they’ll offer a six star awakening gem *3 for cash? That’d be kinda absurd on Kabams part and if it did hey I’d applaud u for being correct but I highly don’t it’ll be in the cash offers
    Yeah with how the deals have progressed.... I can see the big item with an odin either being a 6 star ag crystal or a class selector big nexus.... kinda like the pick one of 10 from aol exploration... for throne breaker
    Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Kaloco15 said:

🤦‍♂️ bro you have better six stars overall than I do with ab half the amount of champs I have... see what I mean when I say rng is evil... lol I’m less than a quarter away from a tech t5cc I’d be the happiest man in the world with a. R3 AWAKENED warlock dude... u have two amazing champs awakened and torch and supreme and Elsa who don’t need awakening whatsoever...
    I've had fair luck, for sure. My point was if I didn't, I'd do the best I could with what I had and earn more later.
    Also can u tell me ur IGN so I can see what ur account looks like?
    I'm at 1.1 Mil Rating. That's about all I'm going to share. As for your previous comment, that's kind of moot. If you've completed all the content then nothing can help you because you've done it all. You might as well just Rank anything. This idea that a 5* Max is just as good is really not the point. The point is you need an R3 to get the Title. Not forever and ever for every need in the future. TBH, whether you use it or wait is up to you, but you have an option I would consider.
    First off why won’t u share ur ign that makes no sense... also how do u only have that many six stars and such a low rating I just hit a 900k rating and have twice as many six stars as you?No it isn’t moot... I’m in a high tier war ally and I want good champs for that mainly to help my ally out and climb the brackets even more... and also to prep for the future mainly dude if you don’t have all the content done and you aren’t in a competitive ally ( which I’m only assuming ur not cuz you won’t even tell me ur ign) it’s kinda hard for you to have an opinion one why or what someone should rank... ur speaking for urself constantly and that’s ur opinion based off how u like to play the game and where ur at
    Why are you set on my IGN? I retired for 4 or 5 months some time ago, and really only built the 6* Roster I have after I came back. I had one when I retired. Look, it's up to you who you Rank. It's my personal opinion that people are too selective. Take it for what it's worth.
    Just bc I’d like to see ur profile outta curiosity dude it’s not a big deal why don’t u wanna share it... cmon let me know what it is so I can see I’m not tryna call u out on anything I just wanna see it... I can see why you think people are too selective but like u just said you retired for a little dude and don’t seem to be playing that hardcore or competitively... so what ur looking for outta the game as a whole and when ranking up 6 stars with the rarest resource in the game will differ greatly from someone like mine
    What I'm looking for out of the game is the same as anyone else. It's pretty simple. You either want to be Thronebreaker, or you don't mind waiting. That's about it. You can either Rank something you have or wait for socially-acceptable options. Makes no difference to me. Lol.
    Lol socially acceptable is what ur looking at it as... I’m looking at it in terms of who I’ll get the most out of using a rare resource on 😂 dude it’s simple like I just stated... ur playing in a lax and nonchalant manner and I’m playing more seriously and am focusing on competitive ally type stuff... it’s okay to have differing opinions but you always just say what you’d do based off how u play the game and never take into consideration more realistic and serious players options and thought process... so can I get ur IGN now bro I don’t get why ur hesitant there’s absolutely nothing I can do with that info in any way to harm you... I just wanna see what ur profile looks like outta curiosity
    I'd be willing to bet if you gave a list of Champs you consider worth it, they'd be the same ones everyone else calls worth it. Give or take a preference or two.
    Again... that’s probably because they play the game In the opposite manner of urself which is seriously and Care ab how their rank ups will help and benefit theirselves and ally mates as a whole lol... and yes it most likely would bc that is the power of a champ being good it makes you want to rank them more and desire them when popping or spinning crystals 😂
    That's not a personal jab at you so I don't know why you keep turning it in on me. It's just the way the atmosphere of social pressure is for a good portion of the game. Rank this, don't Rank that. I've always thought for myself and encouraged others to do the same.
    @Kaloco14 my first r3 was sentinel

And I'm less the 1% from r3ing either mags or sunspot
    Kaloco15 said:

Sadal said:

And I'm less the 1% from r3ing either mags or sunspot

Damn lucky dude I want six star mags so badly I’d r3 instantly for war offense and just in general ... I don’t rlly enjoy sunspots playstyle and don’t think he’s that amazing
    Bro he is trust..... if played right he wrecks everything probably the hardest hitting champ in the whole game if not the top 3
    @Kaloco14 rack up incinerated... parry and hold heavy to consume them.... gain power... hit 3 sp1s.... the sp2... everything dies.... and you dont need to hit 3 sp1s... one is fine then an sp2 for most fights
  • BigKidScottyBigKidScotty Posts: 52

Osfan8 said:

DNA3000 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Just, dont
  • Here’s an idea instead of locking people out why not gate the deals as a Thronebreaker myself what if there’s a cavalier deal that I’d rather buy than a thronebreaker deal. If you’re thronebreaker then you should have access to all the lower tier sales, and if you’re cavalier then you’ll have access to everything below you. That way if a cavalier player becomes a thronebreaker over this weekend you’ll have access to both deals.

Osfan8 said:

DNA3000 said:

Kaloco15 said:

Just, dont
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. People don't make their own choices. They let others make them for them.
    I didn't say he was my first choice. I said if he was all I had, I'd Rank him. He's not half bad.
    @Kaloco14 i like sentinel alot... always have... but warlock is way better.... my r5 sig 200 warlock puts in work better then my r3 sentinel sig 200.... but sentinel is good if there 8snt a warlock available.... also I think you missed the other 4 pictures of 6 stars lol I have 59 6 stars....
    @Kaloco14 I'm well over 11k prestige and have a roster most would be jealous of... you should see my 5 stars lol.... my whole point on this is if someone can climb the ladder to get more deals... then being at the top of the ladder I should have access to all of the deals below me.... because in theory.... someone could be at uncollected today and buy those deals.... then do act 6 with those units.... buy those deals.... complete aol with those units and the become throne breaker and by those deals between Friday and monday...