**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The last champs on the chart! Most likely Fantastic four!!!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    When was it confirmed?
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited October 2017
    When was it confirmed?
    Seatin posted a video of the designers talking about them at nycc
    There’s also going to be a new challenge to go along with the ragnarok content
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I’m hoping for mr sinister. He was hinted at in the last X-men movie (Essex briefcase) so perhaps he will be in dark Phoenix movie (highly likely).

Honestly though, I’d prefer for kabam to take time and fix the multitude of issues the game has right now instead of making new characters
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    what happens when that's full no new characters?
  • Options
    FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    Hela and Gladiator Thor have been confirmed at the Comic Con panel by Kabam staff. MODOK has NOT been confirmed, but a YouTuber claims that he was leaked MODOK's name by a Kabam staff member who he refused to name (so as to not get this person in trouble).

Hela is on their display, and they talked about her design. Then they go on to mention Gladiator Thor and how he will be VERY different from the current Thor, no Mjolnir, using Gladiator weapons, maybe even a different Class altogether.

z7j0tk0lop3b.jpg
  • Options
    what happens when that's full no new characters?

Of course there will be more. The chart was just the first 120. When it first released, there was a lot of blank spaces and everyone guessed who they all would be. Now we're down to the last space (Dec 7th release for that last slot) and then we'll get more champs as per usual, just no more chart to guess off of.
  • Options
    pt0xm2y3uk4c.jpg
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    here is to hoping for those of us that weren't present at the beginning there will be more chances to get rare champs like Kang or Thanos. a new version for infinity war would be awesome!
  • Options
    It's MODOK
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Not the fantatic 4 Marvel doesn’t have rights to them Sony does

Stop saying that @ZombieDude1234 ... doesn't affect the games, then even relaunched the F4 in the comics recently
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    then even relaunched the F4 in the comics recently

They did? I haven't heard about that.

Link?
  • Options

Stop saying that @ZombieDude1234 ... doesn't affect the games, then even relaunched the F4 in the comics recently

What do you mean “stop saying that”?
  • Options
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    @ZombieDude1234
    where do you get your information from? I hate it when people are talking bogus. 20th Century Fox has the rights for F4 and X-Men. Sony has the rights for all characters in the Spider-Man universe. But only for the Movies.
    If that would be the case, why do we have X-Men and Spider-Man champions in the game? Just look at the game and think :s

Stop spreading false information!

There are seperate rights for movies, video games and television section.
    Marvel does have all the rights for the video games and television. Fox now does have the rights to do x-men TV-shows. But Marvel did get somethin back for that in return but nowbody knows what.

F4 are getting back into comics later this year so there is a chance that some characters could join MCOC next year. Seems like Marvel did unban the F4

Oh ok I was thinking of spider man and I guess I got it all mixed up. Sorry
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

What do you mean “stop saying that”?

Well, maybe not 100% aimed at your but numerous say it every time the F4 are mentioned
  • Options
    Ok that makes sense
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited October 2017
    Its gladiator thor not hulk and hela Watch the comic con stream and lots of people from comic con including a developer mentioned modok a few times.
  • Options
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »

Okay, *that* I'm familiar with. It's literally a half effort at bringing back the Fantastic Four.

It's also pretty consistent with what they've been doing for the last few years. They're using the Thing and the Human Torch, but they're not putting out a comic with the name "Fantastic Four" on the cover. They're not using the member whose name as "Fantastic" in it. This isn't that much different from having the Thing be in the Guardians of the Galaxy for a little while.

Despite the websites claiming that this is a tease for bringing back the whole team, Marvel hasn't actually shown any willingness to bring them back yet.

If we ever get any member of the Fantastic Four, I'd bet Thing first, Johnny Storm second. I don't see Mr. Fantastic being allowed into the game as long as Ike Perlmutter is in charge of Marvel.
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    After all those spots are filled are there not gonna be any new characters?!
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Romyjart wrote: »

Maybe the game quits...
  • Options
    RIP Gladiator Hulk

I haven't given up hope. The last two movie-tie-in events were two months long. Maybe this one will be, too.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

Why wouldn't there be more, they have plans for the game and this list is just showing the first 120 champions next one will probably be the same or more but all blank or maybe they'll try something different who knows but I doubt it will be the end
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited October 2017

Why wouldn't there be more, they have plans for the game and this list is just showing the first 120 champions next one will probably be the same or more but all blank or maybe they'll try something different who knows but I doubt it will be the end

Hopefully they take a break for a few months from all the new things they’re forcing down our throats and focus on fixing things and possibly revamping old champs. I would suggest they redo all of this years last event quests in order to reintroduce old champs with new designs, carnage being a prime example
  • Options
    @JasonMBryant

Thing and Human Torch are going to search for Reed and Sue Richards. First you have to bring them all back before you can restart the F4. After Secret Wars, the Richards family left with the Molecule Man in a pocket Universe to restore the multiverse.
    I would consider the fact that two members from the F4 are getting a book (or is it only a one shot) a success.

I'm not so keen on having the F4 in the game. The only possible interesting character is Johnny Storm. I would rather like to see the Super Skrull which is combining all of the F4 powers.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    last champs cant be f4 as their names don't fit
  • Options
    Yellsome wrote: »
    last champs cant be f4 as their names don't fit

We all know who the last characters will be. Hela and Gladiator Thor are confirmed and I do belive that M.O.D.O.K will be the last one.
    Now it is just a diskussion about the F4
  • Options
    Why modok? Whyyyyyyyyyy modok? Is this just idiot youtubers being trolled? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy modok
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    There is unconfirmed rumors that MODOK is the final champion of 2017
  • Options
    There is unconfirmed rumors that MODOK is the final champion of 2017

Seen the chatter but can't track it down to a source. It's all 17th hand info and YouTube fan boys from what I can tell