**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 star rank up help please.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
1) ant man
2) black bolt
3) mrs marvel (blond with black latex suit)
4) daredevil Ben afleck
5) old man Logan
6) archangel
7) quake
8) the hood
9) black widow

Only the hood is duped.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to think about this.

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    From what rank to what rank? I'm assuming it's 3 to 4. Of that list I would go with AA or Hood.
  • Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    AA
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    AA for sure
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    archangel - very good unduped, awesome once duped.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    In order:
    Archangel
    Hood
    Maybe Quake but wait on the rest.

Dr. Zola
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Hood before AA.AA is great but undupped is just ok. Hood is great undupped and gets better with the dupe. AA is way overrated. Especially if you have to take the immune path on map 5 he becomes useless where hoods ability to easily intercept becomes invaluable.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I'm going to suggest all of them eventually, which I always suggest to people. Lol. However, AA is a good place to start. He's a fast Attacker with stacking Bleed, Poison, Neurotoxin. Hood is another useful option. Invisible, Shock, Stagger, some Regen. It's up to you, but those two would be my first choice.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yeah AA first
  • 1) ant man
    2) black bolt
    3) mrs marvel (blond with black latex suit)
    4) daredevil Ben afleck
    5) old man Logan
    6) archangel
    7) quake
    8) the hood
    9) black widow

Only the hood is duped.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to think about this.

Of all of those, I would probably recommend Archangel in a vacuum. However, you should never rank up champions based on which one is "better." You rank up based on your own personal answers to the following questions:

1. Do you use any of them as attackers now? If so, rank up the one you use the most.
    2. Do you intend to use one of them as an attacker immediately upon rank up, because it offers something you need? If so, rank that one up. For some people that might be the better all around damage dealer. For some it might be the defensive ability accuracy reducer. Heck, for some players they might be thinking of ranking up OG Daredevil to rank 4 because they intend to rank up to rank 5 next and then use him against the Collector. If a champ serves a specific purpose you intend to use immediately (or eventually after another rank up and this is the prerequisite) then rank that one up.
    3. Are you maxed on resources and some will be expiring soon so you need to burn something? Then rank up the champ you like the best.
    4. None of these true? Wait.

Ms Marvel is a good poison immune attacker. OG Daredevil is worth taking to sig99 and getting that 100% evade on projectiles. Archangel is a very good attacker against anything not bleed or poison immune. BW is still a pretty good DAA reducer in my opinion, good against the science champs with defensive nastiness (electro, spiderman, abomination, etc). Quake and Hood are also worth ranking up eventually but take time and practice to leverage.

Which one you rank up has less to do with which one is the best to rank up, and more with which one you can use the most. All I can say for sure is Black Bolt would probably be last on my list.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    So which are you ranking up?