**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change to the Glory store.

I think it’s bogus that after the change, Cavalier players and UC players will have the same store, when the difference in progression is worlds apart. Also, to only give thronebreaker access to t5cc in the glory store, when it’s cavalier players who need it desperately is a totally naked cash grab attempt, in my opinion. Cav players should have access to 5% crystals, at least at say, 150-200% the Thronebreaker cost, in my opinion. I totally believe in tiered and gated content, but to put Cav and UC at the same level in the glory store update is total ****. I’ve been UC for ages, and Cav for quite a while, and there’s such a huge difference in the roster requirement and effort requirement for the two that it’s just dumb for them to be treated equally in the glory store update. I really hope this is changed before the alteration is implemented. I’m surprised more people aren’t complaining about it. If you are Cav, and you agree, then make your voice heard. Just my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    okay
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Not another one. There's multiple threads on this already.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    No. Please. No. Not another.
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    edited November 2020

Not another one. There's multiple threads on this already.

I don’t care. The mods can merge it then.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

So? Then the mods can merge it.

• Options
    Lormif said:

So? Then the mods can merge it.

It’s called following the rules. And this is how it has always been no change, you’re just mad you’re not in the top tier anymore
    LMAO I could give a f*** less about that, for one, for 2, I’m literally a couple 5% crystals away from thronebreaker, anyway, so no matter WHAT happens, I’m thronebreaker by Friday, but I’m allowed to voice my grievances to the creators of this game that I pay to play, and I don’t need your permission, and as for rules, my post is still here, so I guess the mods don’t feel like I’m breaking any. LMAO. Nice try kid. I’m giving voice to all the guys who aren’t as fortunate as me to be thronebreaker in the next couple days, whose feelings are exactly this and who are justified in feeling this way. :P
  • Options
    ch4rn said:

If you want access to TB resources, then UC should have access to cavalier resources.

Dumb nonsense that is backwards, considering Cav players are the ones who NEED, not just WANT, t5cc the most since it gates their progression, and t5cc isn’t “just for Thronebreaker”, regardless, so your failure in logic is a waste of anyone’s time to read it, really. Since you don’t even know what you’re talking about, I’ll help you out: I don’t want thronebreaker rewards for Cav. That’s not what I said. TB can have their store and discounts, but cav should have t5cc at higher price and it’s own discounts as compared to UC, and so on, as ALL other progression-tiered store/content works. See? That’s how logic works. Try harder next time little fella.

• Options
    DrZola said:

Special Glory Store treatment for TB doesn’t bother me.

What does bother me is the ad hoc, ham-handed approach to progression titles in game generally. It’s almost as if there was no plan...

Dr. Zola

No one is against TB having special content. I never said they shouldn’t... my post couldn’t even accidentally read that way. Cav and UC should not share the same rewards is the issue, man. Bottom line, end of story.

• Options
    Haji_Saab said:

I like the change in strategy :D

It started with threads about asking for same things for Cav store that TB store is getting. But then evolved into why is UC store same as Cav.

I don’t read others’ posts, so my post didn’t evolve from anything, but yes, Cav and UC should not have the same store any more than thronebreaker and Cav should. It’s common sense really.
  • Options
    Not to mention literally every player that has a following on YouTube has said the same thing I said here on their channels, and they are all thronebreaker already anyway, so obviously for them to empathize with cav players like that shows the consensus to be in agreement with my position as stated here, no matter what some of you elitist neckbeards say. :D