**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help in getting cav in 7 days by defeating 6.1.5 CB to clear my way!

poolstroke567poolstroke567 Posts: 59
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

My problem with CB is he regens all the damage once he gets vigor. This is my team set up for 6.1.5 Xbones I have some around 4 revs in the stash. Should I change my team or will this be ok what else do I need to do, BTW I'll be boosting a lot (1hr atk, 1hr health and 1hr champion)
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    u need a poison immune champ like medusa in your team because Xbones is now only dealing poison ,so colossus isn't useful against him anymore
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Maybe HT can blitz through it, I think ghost can do it too..switch omega for someone like HT or medusa
  • Maybe HT can blitz through it, I think ghost can do it too..switch omega for someone like HT or medusa

will ht work? coz of the poison node and limited access to prefight?
  • HSS75 said:

u need a poison immune champ like medusa in your team because Xbones is now only dealing poison ,so colossus isn't useful against him anymore

I used medusa in my prev run but she wasn't able to out damage vigor, so I planned to lvl up VTD and use his regen to mitigate some of the poison damage and kamikaze before vigor kicks up
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    You need a Poison immune champ for fighting Crossbones. Your good options are Ghost, Medusa, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Nebula.
    Second, the Vigor node can be a problem. Either you need to out damage the regen or heal block. I became Cavalier and my MVP against Crossbones was Sentinel (3 revives). He is poison immune and his SP1 heal block took care of the regen. Also, Crossbones ability allows him a chance of 36% to purify any debuff you apply.
    You can take the far left path to take down the Bane linked node.

I think Ghost and Medusa will be your best bet.
  • Newuser said:

You need a Poison immune champ for fighting Crossbones. Your good options are Ghost, Medusa, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Nebula.
    Second, the Vigor node can be a problem. Either you need to out damage the regen or heal block. I became Cavalier and my MVP against Crossbones was Sentinel (3 revives). He is poison immune and his SP1 heal block took care of the regen. Also, Crossbones ability allows him a chance of 36% to purify any debuff you apply.
    You can take the far left path to take down the Bane linked node.

I think Ghost and Medusa will be your best bet.

none of them were able to out damage vigor, everyone I ask say that they used a robot!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You should use ghost and try to parry heavy to gain furies and if you have antman take him too.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

You should use ghost and try to parry heavy to gain furies and if you have antman take him too.

Parry won't stick, so he'd have to learn to counter his special 1 with her heavies then spam in the corner.
    You'll be dropping 10k+ mediums after a little while.
    Kill_Grey said:

Parry won't stick, so he'd have to learn to counter his special 1 with her heavies then spam in the corner.
    Yeah this is a good idea. Parry does stick in two or three tries. He just has to be cautious.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah this is a good idea. Parry does stick in two or three tries. He just has to be cautious.
    I used the strategy on one or two occasions when I was exploring the quest, and my Hyperion might have already died to bane.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I used the strategy on one or two occasions when I was exploring the quest, and my Hyperion might have already died to bane.
    Yeah bane is a bane.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My advice is either go in with colossus and do as much damage as possible before you die or take ghost and once he starts regening as much damage as you’re dealing quit out
  • Haji_Saab said:

If you are desperate to be cavalier, there is always the option of quitting just when Vigor is about to kick in. He will be down in a few revives.

On my first run, I used Ghost. But he had biohazard which helps Ghost a lot.

Yeah bro, My rank ups were based on biohazard but the node update is a big big prob for me!!
  • Will3808 said:

My advice is either go in with colossus and do as much damage as possible before you die or take ghost and once he starts regening as much damage as you’re dealing quit out

So should I use medusa in my team or go and kamikaze with VTD?
  • You should use ghost and try to parry heavy to gain furies and if you have antman take him too.

Hey that's a great Idea to do heavy I don't have ant man tho
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Ghost, VTD, Medusa, Nebula and Stealthy or Torch or Colossus maybe.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

If you are desperate to be cavalier, there is always the option of quitting just when Vigor is about to kick in. He will be down in a few revives.

On my first run, I used Ghost. But he had biohazard which helps Ghost a lot.

Yeah bro, My rank ups were based on biohazard but the node update is a big big prob for me!!
    This is why I rushed Cavalier a week before it was changed to Poison. I ranked 5 my Colossus specifically for Biohazard.