When will Platinumpool return?

Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
Hello fellow summoners, I know most if not all of you don’t really care about platinum pool. I myself am a huge Deadpool fan, with goldpool disappearing for months, goldpool came along and most of you couldn’t collect all his parts and summon him. I asked the kabam support team if they know any date or have any idea on when platpool will return in 2021, they always say We CaNnot PrOViDe AnY INfoRmaTioN and tell me to address the wonderful summoners in the forums. So here I am, please any one who has any idea please reply to this thread. Thank you for you time

Comments

• MattstafariMattstafari Member Posts: 691 ★★★
    My crystal ball says March
  • Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
    Let’s hope for the best at least, hey and Matt thanks for sharing I appreciate it
    Let’s see what happens. If anyone who views this has any helpful details or information regarding this topic, please do share it here thank you.
  • GardenerGardener Member Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Hopefully sometime early next year i like the crystals because they give me units
    Yeah me too man I like them for the units but specially for the pieces. I too hope he returns early next year but I kinda doubt it
  • bigbungfubigbungfu Member Posts: 3
    goldpool events out at least thats something
    ive opened about 40 goldpool crystals still no luck