**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEED HELP with ACT 6 first run

gauravtheslayergauravtheslayer Posts: 103
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am planning to do act 6 first run.Currently this is my progression
And my champion list includes

I also own few awakening gems

I am really confuesed what is my best bet from this champion list to complete act 6 and explore LOL and first round for abyss.
KINDLY HELP ME WHERE SHOULD I USE MY AWAKENING GEMS AND WHICH SHOULD THE CHAMPS I MUST R5 from this list for a sweet easy run ..lol..
thnx in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'd recommend you have at least 5 rank 5 5* before completing act 6 (a full team of rank 5).
    Doom, AA, g99 and magneto should be your priorities to pair with sparky. If you have a lot of sigs, you can awaken Void with the generic and put them all into him. Also take him up. He's not needed for completion, and is more useful when you're exploring.

Since you're considering labyrinth exploration, definitely take g99 up. The ideal synergy team for her is Nick+Quake/Ant-Man (for the evade charges), the last 2 spots could be a Magik counter and a last choice (easy path). When exploring, you're gonna have to be creative.
  • Options
    Thanks @Kill_Grey really appreciate your vivid description and for your precious time..
  • Options
    Wow.. Thanks @JoshKosh557 ....you really analysed my situation so well and yes i ll have patience for now..farm up revives and potion..and wait for more better champs.. Thnanks a lot for your precious time.
  • Options

Wait.

To many holes in your roster and you only got 300 units.

Yes @Spicyslicer i ll wait for now and farm up units.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Wait.

To many holes in your roster and you only got 300 units.

Champion: Doom (very good counter)

Medusa: Archangel (very good counter)
    Nick fury: Starky but try to intercept (not the best counter)
    Havok: G2099 (very good counter)
    IMIW: Mags (very good counter)
    Mysterio: Mags (very good counter)
    Cap IW: Starky *try to keep up taunts at all times (very good counter)

Iceman: I don't think you have a counter
    Thor Rag: Mags (very good counter)
    Darkhawk: Mags (very good counter)
    Cap Marvel: Doom (very good counter)
    Hydra adaptoid: Doom & Mags (very good counter)
    Grandmaster: Doom and stealthy r quite good but anyone works

Try and stock up on revives and potions, but yea it doesn't hurt to wait a bit.
    I'm pretty sure Mags disables the power gain from matador with his AAR, so it would be pretty hard to get an SP 3.