**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Kabam support any charities?

Its that time of the year for extra charitable giving. This year is especially hard for lots of folks so I am just curious what, if any, charities Kabam supports. Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    As far as I’m aware no
  • Options
    Just their back pocket
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    this is kabam we are talking about... the only thing they support is the "save the whales" fund
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I like the idea of supporting a charity but this is Kabam, a game development company. They don't need to support a charity.

Edit: In most charities the money doesn't even go to helping the less fortunate. Most cases of corruption in charities go under the radar until it's too late anyways
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

@Unio77 all large businesses should support charitable endeavours (especially with the kind of quartily earnings kabam post)

Do you really think most corporations support charities to actually help the less fortunate out of the good of their heart or just look good in the public eye.
    Yeah sure donating to charity every month is a good thing on its own but kabam aren't bound by any ethics to do so.
This discussion has been closed.