**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss Team

SignUpNowSignUpNow Posts: 10
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
With the black friday deals imminent I'm looking to try and get abyss done in Hope's I can grab a t5cc I can use but not sure what team I should be bringing in I have 3 of the 4 horsemen but not entirely sure who to bring in for a mystic or the 5th slot. I dont run suicides but could put them on although I prefer not to. Thanks in advance for the help everyone

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Heard Claire is good
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Claire's a good enough option. Nowhere near the best for Abyss, but she'll work. Longshot is the #2 option for the easy path, so you could always go with him if you want to rank him up.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Claire's a good enough option. Nowhere near the best for Abyss, but she'll work. Longshot is the #2 option for the easy path, so you could always go with him if you want to rank him up.

Would you say Heimdall is a good option for the 5th spot? Or would you go Mags?
  • Options

Etjama said:

I'd go with Mags if he was R5. Hiemdall in this case though.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I'd go with Mags if he was R5. Hiemdall in this case though.
    Ah yes, Hiemdall.
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Personally i’d go morningstar and heimdal as the last 2. Claire works well enough (i used her for easy path) but without suicides MS should be better for all the nullifying you need to do.

Or that 6* LS i see hiding around the corner would be a solid mystic option
  • Options
    16wegnerk said:

Personally i’d go morningstar and heimdal as the last 2. Claire works well enough (i used her for easy path) but without suicides MS should be better for all the nullifying you need to do

I agree MS is better for the easy path, but that's a R4 compared to a R5. Claire would do better here. If he was to rank someone up, Longshot would be much better for the easy path.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Either longshot or Claire. Heimdall is always a good idea
  • Options
    SignUpNowSignUpNow Posts: 10
    I wouldn't be opposed to a longshot rankup if that would work better
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Best Mystic for abyss is symsupreme, followed by longshot, then doom, then either MS or BWCV
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Xva23 said:

Best Mystic for abyss is symsupreme, followed by longshot, then doom, then either MS or BWCV

Easy path, you mean.
    Also, how about sorcerer supreme?
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Why heimdall? Is it for 1% cheat death and indefinite fury buff for others?
  • Options
    rcm2017 said:

Why heimdall? Is it for 1% cheat death and indefinite fury buff for others?

The heimdall cheat death with aegon can give you around 50k more damage before you die, because of aegon's mega furies
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Wanna finally do Abyss as well, waited for too long. Just one little question ... should I bring Nick Fury if he‘s undupe (6*)?

Like Ægon/Symbio/Torch/Fury/Heimdall.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Xva23 said:

Easy path, you mean.
    Sorcerer wouldn't be great since in a typical matchup itslef she needs so many hits to finish the fight.
    Well, I do have sym and Longshot as well. 6* duped Longshot, 5* duped sym. 3 points in MD.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Xva23 said:

Easy path, you mean.
    Sorcerer wouldn't be great since in a typical matchup itslef she needs so many hits to finish the fight.
    Well, I do have sym and Longshot as well. 6* duped Longshot, 5* duped sym. 3 points in MD.
    Sym 100%. I'll be using my 6*r2 for abyss. He's awesome for CMM, medusa, aegon, and especially amazing for vtd. And 3 pts in MD is enough. Its what I'm going in with
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Xva23 said:

Easy path, you mean.
    Go for sym
    Xva23 said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Xva23 said:

Easy path, you mean.
    Sym 100%. I'll be using my 6*r2 for abyss. He's awesome for CMM, medusa, aegon, and especially amazing for vtd. And 3 pts in MD is enough. Its what I'm going in with
    Cool! Although, I don't have aegon 😅
    But have Void, sym, Stealthy, Ghost, Nick.