Options

Human Torch?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a 5* human torch, and used one of my science gems on him. I hear he’s extremely good, but mostly only against mystics. Is he worth R5 right away?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would but it depends on your roster
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,815 ★★★★★
    depends on your roster mate
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

I just pulled a 5* human torch, and used one of my science gems on him. I hear he’s extremely good, but mostly only against mystics. Is he worth R5 right away?

He's worthy. Useful counter to most mystics, and also against other champs too (I've heard he's decent against Korg, but don't have him). he's on the top of my most wanted list
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    He is great and it is a common misconception that he’s only good against mystics. More like, against mystics and champ with sources of energy damage he’s arguably the best champ in the game. Against everyone else he’s still fantastic, pun intended. Absolutely immediately R5 worthy and no it does not depend on your roster at all.
  • Options
    Jtheboss5678Jtheboss5678 Posts: 25
    He’s an amazing choice
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★

He's worthy. Useful counter to most mystics, and also against other champs too (I've heard he's decent against Korg, but don't have him). he's on the top of my most wanted list
    One of my guys swears by him for Korg using Flame-On.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I have him on my team a lot just for boss killing. Him+prefight does pretty solid damage on any boss. There are definitely better options for non mystic/energy based opponents tho
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

depends on your roster mate

My roster is pretty well developed. Been waiting for another R5 worthy. Was gonna do venom but now I have torch. Plus a science rank 3-4 and 4-5 gem
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Sure he's awesome , i have a 5/65 sig 100 he's not only good against mystics but also good for champs like colossus , man thing
    Because of his prefight ability armour up champs will be melted
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★

Using Flame On he can just burn any Champ in the game without too much of a problem.
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    I have a r2 6* and 5* r5 torch......he is this worthy
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,839 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* R3 Torch and he melts almost everything. It’s a no brainer - r5 him!
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Using Flame On he can just burn any Champ in the game without too much of a problem.
    I have him R5 Sig 130 or so. I'm aware. ;)
  • Options
    I also have the 6*, but he'll probably stay R1 for now.
  • Options
    sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    You want to powered up the abilities and rank up to max rank package and just try him one or two times in quick match arena and try him in the rebellion act and try in some recent quests and arena battles like 3 vs 3

This is the way to max champion and you can see his temperature buff in the fight, when you got some hits, your temperature will be in the 0 but you fight for 25 upto 30 the maximum temperature will increase approximately 100 percent, but don't let them to hit them the buff percent will not work

And the bluffs are important, this buff durations upto 0.5 sec or 3 to 4 or 1 min, so think, rank him and powered up with signature stones

Try the best
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    Signature Stones are only needed to recharge his flame. Mostly for fun, you won’t need his Flame On twice often.