**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What to do

NnnNnn Posts: 100
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I don't know when my mcoc account was created I just remember the year and the kabam support is not solving my problem unless I tell the date of creation which I don't remember

And the email which is linked to my account is made by myself so it does not exist on Google
WHAT TO DOO?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Nnn said:

I don't know when my mcoc account was created I just remember the year and the kabam support is not solving my problem unless I tell the date of creation which I don't remember

And the email which is linked to my account is made by myself so it does not exist on Google
    WHAT TO DOO?

The email linked with kabam
  • Options
    Help me @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    If you are using android you can try to see when the earliest achievements were done to ball park guess there. You can also try to see if you can find the email for confirmation or something when creating the account. Other than that the mods can't really help with account issues
  • Options

If you are using android you can try to see when the earliest achievements were done to ball park guess there. You can also try to see if you can find the email for confirmation or something when creating the account. Other than that the mods can't really help with account issues

I told and even sent them a screenshot the earliest date of achievement but they told something is incorrect and then my case was closed this is what they do
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Now do any of u have anything to mention
  • Options
    Hey @Nnn, I'm sorry, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums so we're unable to help with any account-specific issues or the account verification process. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback about the information needed to verify your ownership of an account, I recommend sharing them with our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.