Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Semi-final challenges ingame

benshbbenshb Posts: 432 ★★★
I was wondering if we will be able to play the semi-final challenges ingame in maybe January? Like the exact matchup (champion vs champion, with our mastery ofc). So it would be a total of 36 1v1 challenges at the end of the day.
It would be soon cool, to see how would we stand up against these challenges.

Comments

  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,582 ★★★

    They’ll give you a thousand units if you beat torch with voodoo in that time limit

    What do u mean by that
  • MauledMauled Posts: 2,595 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

    They’ll give you a thousand units if you beat torch with voodoo in that time limit

    What do u mean by that
    He’s making a joke ‘cause that’s a match up that’s virtually impossible to win, and the guy that went in for it definitely, definitely did not win.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,582 ★★★
    Mauled said:

    Gardener said:

    They’ll give you a thousand units if you beat torch with voodoo in that time limit

    What do u mean by that
    He’s making a joke ‘cause that’s a match up that’s virtually impossible to win, and the guy that went in for it definitely, definitely did not win.
    Ah okay
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★

    They’ll give you a thousand units if you beat torch with voodoo in that time limit

    Just beating at all would be very impressive!
  • I'd only do it if they gave you an exclusive xtal with with a 1% chance of a new fancy title (99% chance to get "summoner").
Sign In or Register to comment.