**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attention all Hercules fans

GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
We have a very short lead over OS but if we do nothing then OS will win.Encourage your friends to download MCOC and then tell them to vote Hercules, every vote counts even if it takes alot of explaining hopefully your friends will get to love MCOC and to vote Hefcules.

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    YA well i want him to kinda be a cosmic Aegon but with cooler abilities
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

Isn’t that voter fraud?

Edit: well not exactly fraud, but its not how you are supposed to go about it. It’s a community choice. Keyword community. As in people who care about mcoc

Yeah, somehow it’s almost like creating fake 2nd Accs/Bots to vote for Hercules (some people on Twitter said they are going to do that) to manipulate the vote.
    WOLF_LINK said:

Isn’t that voter fraud?

Edit: well not exactly fraud, but its not how you are supposed to go about it. It’s a community choice. Keyword community. As in people who care about mcoc

Yeah, somehow it’s almost like creating fake 2nd Accs/Bots to vote for Hercules (some people on Twitter said they are going to do that) to manipulate the vote.
    Oh sorry i didn't mean it that way,I meant it as a encourage more people to download MCOC and of course you sould tell them to vote for Hercules and note OS fans are doing it too

WOLF_LINK said:

Gardener said:

He might become a Ramp Up Champ ... but probably more like Mojo than Ægon. Ramp him up over many fights before he actually does some solid damage.
    Sounds like Air Walker 2.0
    I would love to have a super buffed up over powered airwalker in the game
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    We already have threads about this

We already have threads about this

Not really just OS threads
    There are more Hercules threads than ones about Sentinel ...
    WOLF_LINK said:

There are more Hercules threads than ones about Sentinel ...

really? tell me them
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Gardener said:

He might become a Ramp Up Champ ... but probably more like Mojo than Ægon. Ramp him up over many fights before he actually does some solid damage.
    Yeah me too. Shame he isn't. So we don't need another one.

Gardener said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Gardener said:

so basically red goblin and cull? why would yall want another cosmic that takes multiple fights to ramp lol
    Who said he will take multiple fights to ramp up
    Everyone said that. Maybe even official sources. That‘s what a „Ramp Up Champ“ always does. Ramp up over multiple fights and gain more charges. Like Mojo, Ægon, Corvus, Morningstar, Professor X, Apocalypse or other Champs do.
    @skinnybruh879 @Gardener

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/235134/if-you-enjoy-breathing-fresh-air-vote-hercules#latest

This one just to mention one of the Hercules megathreads. Just because they are not on the first page at the moment, does not mean they do not exist. Use Forum Search for at least 10 Hercules threads (if they were not merged until now).
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean wolf link I’m in the OS camp but there are definitely more OS threads that I’ve seen than Herc
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

and I wanted air walker to be good
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    hes gonna be more like aegon than air-walker, they arent gonna mess up a champion this hyped
    Everyone who is spreading that Ægon rumor is guilty for all the disappointed people afterwards when he is released and can‘t solo Abyss.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Everyone who is spreading that Ægon rumor is guilty for all the disappointed people afterwards when he is released and can‘t solo Abyss.

TRUE
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    No matter how hard you brand new Omega Sentinel fans try... Hercules will win! We need more Marvel classics like Annihilus, Diablo, Hercules, Blob, etc
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Oh so you want a skill character? Then vote... well ya should've voted okoye.
    OMEGA SENTINAL FOR THE WIN!

Okoye would've made it to the final round. Vote fraud with iron heart!
  • Where are you getting this information from?