**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lets face it we all want to hear it. The results.

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
So, since kabam hasn't said the results yet, ill get some data and find them HAHAHAHAHA! Who did you vote for? Nothing to see, just collecting data. And I definitely 100% am not going to say "Hopefully you voted omega sentinel"
Hopefully you voted omega sentinel tho

Lets face it we all want to hear it. The results. 222 votes

Omega sentinal (What I voted)
72%
GroundedWisdomKpatrixTheTAbyssSnakeEyes69BendyDisbanded_pensTheManMythLegendCristalmanheruheru511zuffySIlverProfessorBENJI830Bpn88855SungjnameplasUncle_Fatty_247Jcross_4016wegnerkThatGuyYouSaw235Kabiraz77 162 votes
Hercules
27%
Jh_DezSnizzbarHaji_SaabPlayer1994hephaestusPsychoakumaTheVyrusSundance_2099PGUNZ4694SpicyslicerMhd20034NojokejaymTimrosMilesHolmwoodMoot4LifeDuffMcGruffFishman13579FaisaljavedDaphboyAleor 60 votes

Comments

• Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    oh, i have been proven wrong I guess
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Don't remember who I voted for, was disappointed to see no morbius option
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Hercules
    as long as kabam aint lying about herc being in the lead i think we won
  • Options
    Hercules

Savage said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

People saying Hercules will be another trash champ likes the heralds of galactus.

Omega Sentinel could be the next Ultron lol

But I’m not gonna say much

it's because people are saying he'll be the next aegon when kabam has let down expectations with the cosmic ramp up champs. of course they could both be duds, but from the limited information we know, we make our choice.
  • Options
    Hercules

People saying Hercules will be another trash champ likes the heralds of galactus.

it's because people are saying he'll be the next aegon when kabam has let down expectations with the cosmic ramp up champs. of course they could both be duds, but from the limited information we know, we make our choice.
    okay
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Savage said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
    Please not another cosmic ramp up champ. Please no. And one that is wayyyy more boring than Omega Sentinel.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Someone finna say the votes are rigged since omega has more votes than herc on the poll bruh

That didn't pan out for the Republicans.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i don't think we can go wrong with either champ. so i'm on the either boat. i'd be happy with whoever wins.
  • Options

True, but people shouldn’t hate lol. Good chance Hercules will be the month after Omega if she wins
    I thought the champs were gunna be added eventually but not in the same year?
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Savage said:

Noooooooo kabam noooooooo
    Hercules should not come to the battlerelam
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I didn't vote in the final round because Morbius got the shaft

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

True, but people shouldn’t hate lol. Good chance Hercules will be the month after Omega if she wins
    Nope, in the small notes about the Voting Event they clearly stated that just the Winner will be released in 2021 ... all other 7 Champs might come one day, but definitely NOT in 2021.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Hercules
    Happy Hercules is leading