**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss run in 1900 units. My team and strategy.

Hellblazer120Hellblazer120 Posts: 209 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I recently just did abyss. I grinded 2600 units and 20 revives plus a lot of potions from rol. In the end,I still had 1400 units left and had 5/6 revives in my inventory still. Had a great run overall.

My team was Aegon,Void,Torch,Sum supreme and heimdall. Aegon,Torch and Sym were the mvps. Void helped only on IMIW so if you want to bring someone else,you probably should.

So the run started from thing. Used 3 revives on this guy and ramped up aegons combo to 550.

Omega red sucked as after the 1st enrage hit,he was evading like crazy. Cost me 4 revives.

Quake is easy enough. I was unblockable at this point so had to use only 2 revives.

Medusa was easy with sym supreme. This fight can probably be one shotted with Sym but I messed up and had to use 1 revive.

Mephisto was an easy solo with torch in 81 hits.

Cmm cost me 1 revive as I did not mange my power with sym supreme.

I wanted to try Sym supreme agaisnt ghost but found out he sucked. Had to use 1 revive on aegon and 1 on Sym.

Imiw was easy with torch. I parried both the hits of his sp1 so my smoulder built up like crazy. Took him down to 17% health with torch and finished up with Void. 1 revive only.

Joe fixit cost me 2 revives with aegon. Not a hard fight. The regen is minimal too so doesn't matter if he rolls hearts. Just eat a heavy attack and he will probably just roll another card.

Mordo is easy enough with torch. Used 1 revive only.

VTD with sym supreme is just a loop. Bait vtd sp1,use your sp3,bait his sp1,use sp3. I was doing this for 10 minutes. Did get the solo. Btw you need 4/5 or 5/5 Md if you want to solo this 🦆 with sym supreme.

Howard the duck was interesting. I wanted to try to reverse his regen so I got him to 67% with aegon,then I tried multiple times with void to time the regen but everytime I got thunderquack. You can do this if you force quit the game if he rolls thunderquack. Come back after 20 minutes,both champion's health will be same as before. Finally I got tired and used Aegon. Did this guy in 2 revives.

Hyperion took 1 revive with Sym. Nuff said.

Champion took 1 revive with sym. Most champs on my team were dead at this point so I decided to use a team revive. So champion took 1 individual revive and a team revive.

Cyclops was fun,I didn't miss a single special dex or parry with aegon. Although 1 time,a really funny thing happened. He had an sp2 but wouldn't throw it. He started throwing it like 3 seconds before his mode was about to change. The beam hit occured right as his mode changed. I got the party but since the mode changed,I got hit with the last 2 hits of the beam. Cyclops took 4 revives with aegon.

Loki was easy. Used torch and parried his sp1. Built up smoulders really quickly. Took 1 revive.

Aegon was a solo with Sym supreme.

IW took somr getting used to. Aegon can probably do this in 3 revives. I used a bit of torch for her too and he was able to take off 40% in one go. Either way,she did take 3 revives with aegon and 1 try with torch too.

Cull obsidian. Easy solo with sym. Took him down before even the 1st enrage hit.

And now the unit drain. The abyss Collector. This fight sucks. No other way to put it. Used 17 revives here.

So I used a total of 45 individual revives and 1 team revive. Even though 20 of the individual revives were the 20% ones but if we take those priced at 40 units then 45×40=1800+100(for the team revive). I think I got a pretty good run.
I am not taking into account any units for the potions cause they are easily grind able.

And now for the rewards. They were mediocre for the most part. Wanted a science T5cc for my torch but ended up getting a mutant. Got Gambit and Bishop from the 6 star crystal. And a tech awakening gem. I do have a G2099 who I could use the gem on,so it might be of some use. Don't know what to do now.

So what do you think? Was my abyss run average or good?

Comments

• Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Congrats dude on the completion! Very helpful description. Good luck for future clears

I only have a 5* doom and AEgon but no torch or Nick. I'm planning to use havok for mephisto and maybe cap/archangel for the extra slots.
    Would this team work or should I wait for torch/Nick? I need to complete abyss so that I could rank 3 a 6* and get the thronebreaker title.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hey wait, I think I know you from another thread 🤔

The guy with the 6star G2099 at Rank 3. The one who told you about the magneto tip on one of your impossibly hard incursion boss. IMIW with tunnel vision,Powerful from afar,aggression prowess and aggression fury.

Did I jog your memory @Kill_Grey ? Also IW wasn't hard. Took 3 revives. Can be done without Nick fury easily man. Even torch does good against her.

Oh yeah! Hey man!

Congrats on your abyss run! And yeah, I don't even have a torch anyway 😂. Nor do I have an aegon, since it's just him I'd need at this point to have a run of my own.

@Kill_Grey Lol. Well hopefully you get them soon.

Yeah, me too. I just need aegon since I've got void to replace torch.