**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Genji said:

Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your feedback. I completely understand where our Cavalier players are coming from today (I'm a Cav player as well), and I wanted to let you know that I am going to be talking to the team about this, so we can learn from it for the future.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

There is nothing to get feedback. You should have learned from your July 2020 offer. Now you are just giving excuses.
    And what was that exactly? July 4th was well received for most everybody in the community. But also, July 4th only had Cav as the top title progression at the time. So in comparison, yes Cav is worse this year because TB came into play.

Now before everyone goes off, I do believe they undercut Cav deals too much. There should have been more to them. I'm just not sure what you wanted Kabam to learn from on the 4th of July.
    SparkAlot said:

Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your feedback. I completely understand where our Cavalier players are coming from today (I'm a Cav player as well), and I wanted to let you know that I am going to be talking to the team about this, so we can learn from it for the future.

I mean no offense, but, shouldn't you be in the loop BEFORE the deals are made, since, you are part of the team?

It is just one huge punishment for Cav people since there are ZERO offers that can HELP them become ThroneBreaker.

It really makes no sense, and they really should modify the deals TODAY to at least HELP Cav people out, not point and laugh at Cav people.
    He's part of the Forum team. He's not part of the marketing team or anything of the sort. He's a bridge between the community and the company.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    LPH_337 said:

I just can't wrap my head around this at all. I really hope kabam will at least tell us what their thought process was on this because it just doesn't make sense. The difference between TB and Cav is just so massive. And the jump between 4th of july deals for Cav and black friday for TBs is equally massive while in some cases the difference between 4th of july to black friday for Cav is actually worse! And as someone who is TB level but stuck at Cav because of terrible RNG this hurts. This is very disappointing. What else to expect from 2020 i shouldn't be surprised. The 1% gets theirs and who cares about the rest of us right?

Cav players, please don't support kabam with your hard earned money. This is a giant slap in the face

There was no Jump, TBs did not have a deal on 4th of july because there was no TB back then.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

From today I will start to detoxify from this game. Arenas never more, events less and less and come out of alliances. Waste of time with something that disrespects your customers time after time.

Did you only play the game to spend money?
  • azzymunsterazzymunster Posts: 1
    Kabam cavalier rewards are shocking still saves me spending
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    The Cav deals are absolutely awful, but F2p Thronebreakers got shafted too, the unit deal is definitely not worth buying. Once again the only people who got anything good out of these deals are the Whales that are already at the very top of the game, the ones who need it least
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

The Cav deals are absolutely awful, but F2p Thronebreakers got shafted too, the unit deal is definitely not worth buying. Once again the only people who got anything good out of these deals are the Whales that are already at the very top of the game, the ones who need it least

4K tb deal looks spicy
    Cool story bro.
  • C_Hype84C_Hype84 Posts: 41
    Did you expect anything different? They’ll still delete comments and warn us with no problem. Lol
    Joey0480 said:

So outside of the typical canned business response of "we will consider this feedback" in the future Kabam has gone mute. Nice job.

• TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Hey guys,

Maybe some form of follow-up selectors (tier 5 class & class 6 star nexus) for paying Cav players. I mean, it'll show good faith to us at least. I'm very bummed out.
  • DwightrowleyDwightrowley Posts: 21
    Learn from it for the future, but it doesn’t help us now. MCOC jumped the shark with this offer.
This discussion has been closed.