Options

Thank you Kabam...

For saving me potentially 150 bucks today. So I beat the Grandmaster on Thursday of last week & decided on Mutant 4 my 1st r3 6* as I only needed 50% of one. Not only is there not enough T5cc in the deals... no selectors either, but you give them to Thronebreaker players who don't need them to progress to the next level. This is the worst Cyber weekend deal i've seen in 4 yrs... thx again

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TaZ_4178 said:

For saving me potentially 150 bucks today. So I beat the Grandmaster on Thursday of last week & decided on Mutant 4 my 1st r3 6* as I only needed 50% of one. Not only is there not enough T5cc in the deals... no selectors either, but you give them to Thronebreaker players who don't need them to progress to the next level. This is the worst Cyber weekend deal i've seen in 4 yrs... thx again

that is kinda the point. If you give massive amounts of t5cc, particularly the selectors, then thronebreaker itself becomes pointless. That being said what they gave cavs sucks.
  • Options
    Marvel_GMarvel_G Posts: 47
    The point was to incentivize spending they just made me want to stop playing this garbage randomized game