**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Attention Cavaliers: Rework & Reintroduce Cavalier deals again by tomorrow, Dearest Kabam

IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
If possible, can you do it dear Kabam guys ?? 3 days is enough for people to buy if they want to !!

Attention Cavaliers: Rework & Reintroduce Cavalier deals again by tomorrow, Dearest Kabam 55 votes

Do it kabam guys, make us cavs happy
69%
SpartyBobGK_23nameplasMarvel_GDwightrowleyMoot4LifeNukeArchdemon_TaZ_4178BsuGuyLPH_337Wozzy101Disgruntled_User_123TruckaceKnucklezMightyColl3ctorTecek89krystolixkmac_qtpNoospheres2 38 votes
Its ok, nothing will make me spend now
14%
MoosetiptronicRaichu626r3nTsRockyshockyN1nthcloudFrostyNickelPony_boyhefy2000 8 votes
Give it a shot, I might change my mind
3%
Loco24x7LlamaSloth 2 votes
I bought already so need a compensation now (lol but true)
12%
LmaoEtjamaTheBestinTuakauRenaxqqKablCrcrcrcthewass1980 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    kmac_qtpkmac_qtp Posts: 62
    There's 0 chance this happens, but it should. There's too much of a gap between the Cav and TB titles that made the deals completely worthless to people that are only waiting for a r3 6*.
  • Options
    50dkpminus50dkpminus Posts: 7
    Lol, will never happen, some people, don’t know why, spent money on this **** offer. It would be a big hot mess to redo this, and these guys already clocked out for the long week end.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Clickbait title.

There is already a discussion for this
This discussion has been closed.