**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen) Buff after trying him out?

Post all your thoughts, concerns, tips, and tricks down below!

Comments

• HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    WRIR said:

In all seriousness, I think whether he is great or not will depend on if his fury stacks. As far as I see, DD seems to be a "worse nick fury" -> NIck Purifies all non-dot debuffs on a heavy. DD purifies one at a time in a mode. Nick has crazy bleeds on combo & special 2. DD has crazy bleeds on his sp2, and applies only 3. Nick has 4000 attk fury. DD has an almost 2000 fury. Nick has crazy utility from unblockable and evade & miss counter, DD has 65% AAR which is kind of less. He does have potential though. If the furies stack, now that might be ridiculous with his Sig Ability. He might be able to stack 3 or 4 furies at a time, for ridiculous attack rating, as well as having crazy cruelty and high crit rate for some massive sp2s. Again, too early to decide.

True I guess its early, and his aar can go up to 100 with synergy
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    @KDSuperFlash10 need your thoughts here
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    https://youtu.be/31fsBjS0dVI
    Netflix Daredevil's buff seems to be crazy! I need more t5cc :'(
    I am a huuuuuuuge fan of the DD series on Netflix and his new mechanic seems very interesting. Also, his synergy with Spidergwen seems to be super useful to avoid many special attacks. Can't wait to see some gameplay on Monday.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Holros said:

Thanks for the disagrees by the way, I really don't care about them

Apparently you do if you need to make an entire comment devoted to them
    Its okay to have your own opinion 😉😉😉
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Hopefully the furies stack and he still has his invisibility counter. It is too early to tell but it seems like he is shaping up quiet nicely, but still not extremely op. Would have preferred it if kabam nerfed the willpower ONLY on his rage debuffs, and not all the other debuffs he could gain as well. Because based on the spotlight, it does not seem like he is going to have a lot of rage debuffs at the same time. Even if he does, they will get purified when he switches to Murdock Boy and Willpower does not stack for the same debuff anyway.

Also since he is getting new animations, hope his sp2 is like 10 hits or something!!!
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/v29-1-release-notes/ (new special animations)
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Pulled nfdd on my last 5* so I’m bout it

Wish they’d juice up ogdd
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    So can someone explain to me why people are going gaga over this dude? I may be missing something, but he doesn't seem all that amazing to me. He may have some great damage, but what can he do that a lot of other champs can't do better? Serious question. It seems like I can never fully understand a character based off their spotlight. Right now, he just seems like a Squirrel Girl/Elsa combo with some potent AAR. Don't get me wrong, that's actually quite good. But I don't understand the whole top 5 Skill champ thing.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Mike192 said:

See, I dislike stuff like this, you can only "assume"" that he is the 3rd best skill champion by reading his description, but there has been no gameplay on him yet, best to wait until gameplay comes out to make a guess.

He looks similar to Sq.Girl where if you cant bleed the opponent, the damage is reduced massively. In her case, at least the synergy converts bleeds to shock
    Hopefully he gets a synergy where he can put a debuff besides bleed
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

So can someone explain to me why people are going gaga over this dude? I may be missing something, but he doesn't seem all that amazing to me. He may have some great damage, but what can he do that a lot of other champs can't do better? Serious question. It seems like I can never fully understand a character based off their spotlight. Right now, he just seems like a Squirrel Girl/Elsa combo with some potent AAR. Don't get me wrong, that's actually quite good. But I don't understand the whole top 5 Skill champ thing.

Totally agree. Just off the description, he isn’t top 5 skill and maybe is like #8 or so, which is still really good! And that is fine. Not every buff should make the champ OP like Mags...

He is going to be a ton better, and that’s all we can ask for!