**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New scarlet witch

So is there no new scarlet witch for December? She’s not mentioned in the release notes at all even though she’s in the artwork with spider-ham. Is she gonna be like Jessica Jones where they had a model for her but never release her?

Comments

• Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I just thought that maybe she will come out in January with Wanda vision
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I hope that they do. Is there a marvel now version of Scarlett Witch? ....in the comic books

Definitely have enough versions of Black Widow for the moment.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    The reason she wasn't mentioned is that she's only going to be available for people with the Summoner Sigil, hence why she's called Scarlet Witch (Sigil). Or at least that's the theory I've heard, that isn't confirmed
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I'm very intrigued to see what they're doing with that character as she seems to exist in the game files with a full ability set (opposed to JJ who never had an ability kit).. they might've pushed her to Jan to collide with WandaVision's release, but it wouldn't make much sense since she was featured in the promo pics that leaked on Google play earlier.. I'm very curious! but I just hope she's not another Platpool style champ lol
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    If shes a "rental" sigil champ she better be amazing
  • Options
    WongoWongo Posts: 24
    You all do realize we usually get 2 champs per month right? So obviously if we know 1 champ is Spider Ham that leaves the other champ to be ...?
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Wongo said:

You all do realize we usually get 2 champs per month right? So obviously if we know 1 champ is Spider Ham that leaves the other champ to be ...?

We usually get 2 champs yes, but in december we only got one champ last year so it might be the same this year
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    She wasn't meantioned in the side quest info. She doesn't need to be there.

We have an artwork. We have no deniel or confirmation of her coming next month.

So it's better to just wait until it's either announced somewhere or when the update drops
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Oof I will be hugely dissappointed if she doesn't come but we have her abilities except for the numbers. I expect her to come
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Maybe they pushed her to January to coincide with the show’s release, per Marvel’s request? I’d be okay with it truthfully. It would also fix the weird break with how the featured crystal is currently.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

The reason she wasn't mentioned is that she's only going to be available for people with the Summoner Sigil, hence why she's called Scarlet Witch (Sigil). Or at least that's the theory I've heard, that isn't confirmed

If your a fan of SPN then you will understand sigil in game and sigl near her name is different lol.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    please give us one champ this month so the featured can be balanced I beg you